🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
new video

Taylor Swift - End Game Ft. Ed Sheeran, Future

Featured Posts

Kimihiro   Paws Up 1,099
Kimihiro

I was hoping for a post-apocalyptic/dystopian hunger games video for this song. Too bad they messed this up. It was fine, but it has no replay value. The song was screaming for a huge epic video but instead we got a 2000’s era party vid. 

FUNK ME DOWNTOWN.

PrinceGaga   Paws Up 5,195
PrinceGaga

Everything Taylor has done this era has been really meh tbh. All my friends who are big TS fans (like the typical swifty) all are kinda over her. Nothing she has done has replay value.

EDIT: except for LWYMMD vid  

Edited by PrinceGaga

Brian Ryan   Paws Up 1,317
Brian Ryan

Wish it was better. Kinda boring. Should've been more dancing, but I like it. It doesn't really have much replay value for me. Her dancing with the girls is the only part I loved. tbh.

Serial Chiller   Paws Up 333
Serial Chiller
On 1/13/2018 at 5:25 AM, GrigioGirl1 said:

And people who prefer MR to this, you know damn well if you could have this video for MR, you'd take it in a heartbeat lol

Thing is, Joanne is Gaga's stripped back era and the song is a ballad so it was ur fault u expected sth grand from that.

On the other hand, this is supposed to be Ms. swift's iconic scene changing era? :reductive:

• YAAAS 1

Alexander Blu   Paws Up 54
Alexander Blu

where is katy?

did she have a new a debate with her ? :poot: 

second account .

scallywally   Paws Up 330
scallywally

I like it a lot tbh. Its not forced, just her bumping into friends/exes around the world. Cute! Great quality vid and not a obvious shocker which people like to get. I like that shes done that. The London scenes were filmed when she was in Kentish town in October. 

She got stick from people saying everything was too over the top. Now its too boring and not as good. Go figure. 

Edited by scallywally

StrawberryBlond   Paws Up 5,362
StrawberryBlond
12 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

And to think Taylor is the one who convinced Camila to go solo :giggle:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/04/04/camila-cabello-leaving-fifth-harmony-taylor-swift-solo-career/

I forgot about that. She was the only one from the group that she actually remained close to, which was kinda unfair to the other girls. Bet she's feeling guilty about suggesting solo-dom now. Looks like Camila's going to be yet another one dropped from her squad as it'll be awkward that they're now in solo competition with each other and Camila's winning. You'll notice that Taylor's squad only consists of women who aren't on her level of success and there's barely any singers in it whatsoever. That way, they are never in career competition and they can look up to her as a queen. Not so now. So many members of that group haven't been seen with her in ages, I think the whole concept's falling apart and it proves how fake it all was. If they were all genuine friends, they'd still be together through it all.

• Like 2

panosmonster   Paws Up 530
panosmonster

i hate myself for liking her current era...

Edited by panosmonster
  • Like 1

ZacharyMark   Paws Up 6,873
ZacharyMark

Only 31M views so far? The song is also falling a bit on iTunes. How is it on radio? Are we ready for single #4? :interestinga:

Sister   Paws Up 7,856
Sister

This song is the best single so far, but I really dislike both her and Ed.

Too Happy To Be Alive~