💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - End Game Ft. Ed Sheeran, Future

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

boyerased

I was hoping for a post-apocalyptic/dystopian hunger games video for this song. Too bad they messed this up. It was fine, but it has no replay value. The song was screaming for a huge epic video but instead we got a 2000’s era party vid. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

Everything Taylor has done this era has been really meh tbh. All my friends who are big TS fans (like the typical swifty) all are kinda over her. Nothing she has done has replay value.

EDIT: except for LWYMMD vid  

Gagaplayer315

She's trying way too hard now, this really is so boring and pointless :classy:

Brian Ryan

Wish it was better. Kinda boring. Should've been more dancing, but I like it. It doesn't really have much replay value for me. Her dancing with the girls is the only part I loved. tbh.

Serial Chiller
On 1/13/2018 at 5:25 AM, GrigioGirl1 said:

And people who prefer MR to this, you know damn well if you could have this video for MR, you'd take it in a heartbeat lol

Thing is, Joanne is Gaga's stripped back era and the song is a ballad so it was ur fault u expected sth grand from that.

On the other hand, this is supposed to be Ms. swift's iconic scene changing era? :reductive:

scallywally

I like it a lot tbh. Its not forced, just her bumping into friends/exes around the world. Cute! Great quality vid and not a obvious shocker which people like to get. I like that shes done that. The London scenes were filmed when she was in Kentish town in October. 

She got stick from people saying everything was too over the top. Now its too boring and not as good. Go figure. 

StrawberryBlond
12 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

And to think Taylor is the one who convinced Camila to go solo :giggle:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/04/04/camila-cabello-leaving-fifth-harmony-taylor-swift-solo-career/

I forgot about that. She was the only one from the group that she actually remained close to, which was kinda unfair to the other girls. Bet she's feeling guilty about suggesting solo-dom now. Looks like Camila's going to be yet another one dropped from her squad as it'll be awkward that they're now in solo competition with each other and Camila's winning. You'll notice that Taylor's squad only consists of women who aren't on her level of success and there's barely any singers in it whatsoever. That way, they are never in career competition and they can look up to her as a queen. Not so now. So many members of that group haven't been seen with her in ages, I think the whole concept's falling apart and it proves how fake it all was. If they were all genuine friends, they'd still be together through it all.

DeleteMyAccount

Only 31M views so far? The song is also falling a bit on iTunes. How is it on radio? Are we ready for single #4? :interestinga:

This song is the best single so far, but I really dislike both her and Ed.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

MillionMarkys

I love Taylor but I’m being put off her a little this era, I have to be honest. 

The video looks great (as usual) and even though she’s trying to be more “edgy” I’m glad she’s sticking to her own standards and didn’t just start twerking half-naked next to two fully clothed men. But the goofy faces and messing around just don’t seem to work like before, it isn’t really relatable when she’s also dancing on a yacht and riding around the world. And the song is growing on me but it just feels so cold and lacking a melody/lyrics - which is why I and many fell in love with her.

Oh well, I’m glad she’s happy and she’s doing so well. I’ll still follow her and wish her well.

Archived