Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - End Game Ft. Ed Sheeran, Future

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
20 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Wow she's gotta stop working with Joseph.

bein saying this for a long time, hes soooooo overrated tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenMortuana

Lmao this song doesn't seem like its meant to have a video with a deep meaning. It's a visually appealing video. If they stressed a meaning in this video ya'll would probably go off about that too.

FrankGutz

why does she keeps trying so hard to be the bad bitch and sexy when clearly thats not her, it seems petty, thats why her 1989 videos were better, she didnt had to try so hard

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

4 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

why does she keeps trying so hard to be the bad bitch and sexy when clearly thats not her, it seems petty, thats why her 1989 videos were better, she didnt had to try so hard

Yeah also isn’t it the same director from 1989?

I only loved the fireworks scene at the beach and at the bridge scene, though I'm confused on where the video is heading at. It doesn't seem like very well executed.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Fiona Apple
10 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

This album seems to be fizzling out, is EndGame smashing anywhere?......i haven’t noticed. Ready For It bombed and the album buzz seems to be gone already.

End Game is #12 on US iTunes and #10 on pop radio which is not great for Tay's standards but it's still decent.The views are very good tho.

Ready For It did not bomb btw :rip:.It was bigger than Gaga's biggest hit since 2014 (Million Reasons) and without a lot of promo. And the album is still top3 on the billboard 200 so she's gonna be alright lol

For her standards it didn't do too well I guess.But it's not possible for anyone to only score x5 platinum hits.

17 hours ago, kizurl said:

This entire site is so bitter and cut-throat it's hilarious. Truth is Taylor is doing 'Gaga' better than Gaga - commercially successful, writes own material with her own signature, delivers quality, consistency, and tight fanbase.

Ya'll who don't see it are blinded by delusion and stagnation..

This entire post is blinded by slowness :ladyhaha:

Anyone who can't accept that this video is plain boring are the ones saying she's the next Michael Jackson. :bye:

Slowness shows no boundaries :trollga:

Wolf Boy
2 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

End Game is #12 on US iTunes and #10 on pop radio which is not great for Tay's standards but it's still decent.The views are very good tho.

Ready For It did not bomb btw :rip:.It was bigger than Gaga's biggest hit since 2014 (Million Reasons) and without a lot of promo. And the album is still top3 on the billboard 200 so she's gonna be alright lol

For her standards it didn't do too well I guess.But it's not possible for anyone to only score x5 platinum hits.

Really i thought Ready For It debuted big because of hype amd then freefalled quickly.

I mean considering the hype of the record this is kinda underperforming in comparison.

Fiona Apple
22 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Really i thought Ready For It debuted big because of hype amd then freefalled quickly.

I mean considering the hype of the record this is kinda underperforming in comparison.

It did debut big and then fell but it stayed on the 20s-40s for a very long time and it's still charting rn

highlikegaga

her best video remains Style imo and was one of the videos not directed by Kahn, but by Kyle Newman.

Coincidence? I don't think so.:whitney:

I still love her, but she needs to ditch Kahn and go back to making videos with impact and creative integrity.

StrawberryBlond

Wow, I would never have thought such a boring video would be directed by Joseph Khan. The little blurb I saw on an online article regarding the video's content made me think it was going to be a lot more exciting than this. It was just Taylor moving through different locations, doing nothing much. She's just showing off how rich she is at this point. Worlds away from that girl who used to be all about relatability.

Looks like this is going to be another failed single too. She picked the worst song to be a single, what does she expect? Ready For It should've smashed if LWYMMD did, so the fact it didn't is telling. I think Camila debuting Havana's video at the same time really rained on its parade. It meant that unlike her last 2 eras, Taylor didn't have a big hit in the days leading up to her album release, so it brought the whole era off-course. Now I feel like she's releasing the most commercial option with features on it in the hope of returning on-course. But I don't see it working. This album is not filled with hit material and if LWYMMD wasn't the lead single, it probably wouldn't have smashed either. She hasn't been like this since Speak Now. We'll have to see where it leads with her next album roll-out.

PunkTheFunk
On 1/12/2018 at 2:50 AM, kizurl said:

She really is one of the closest to MJ of this generation. Name me another artist who gives top notch production music videos consecutively without fail. Besides Beyonce of course.

Weird Al Yankovic

PunkTheFunk
9 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

For It should've smashed if LWYMMD did, so the fact it didn't is telling. I think Camila debuting Havana's video at the same time really rained on its parade.

And to think Taylor is the one who convinced Camila to go solo :giggle:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/04/04/camila-cabello-leaving-fifth-harmony-taylor-swift-solo-career/

Archived