💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - End Game Ft. Ed Sheeran, Future

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

Here's Joseph Kahn again with his colors and spectacle without emotion and sense. Artists need to stop working with him.

This music video made me want to fall asleep. Just a bunch of expensive partying, fireworks and awkward dancing.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

the song is a bop and deserves to smash but what is this video gurl

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

The video looks nice but it’s kinda boring. I wanted this song to really smash but I feel that only LWYMMD is the only “big” single.

Hopefully the next single serves video. R4I and EG didn’t (surprisingly). I want a Wildest Dreams treatment for CIWYW or Delicate.

BYE

PunkTheFunk

I love the song, don't get me wrong, but this is such a boring video :triggered: The visuals look fancy and Taylor looks great but...it has no story or conflict. She's not chasing her love, she's not getting over a breakup, she's not yearning for anything...she's literally just posing in a bar with Ed Sheeran :triggered: And if an MV is not going to have story or conflict, it should at least have some good choreo (see Single Ladies) or intriguing visuals (see Don't Touch My Hair by Solange) :triggered:

If you're going to do a "wandering through the city" video, do it like this:

BalmungBard
8 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I love the song, don't get me wrong, but this is such a boring video :triggered: The visuals look fancy and Taylor looks great but...it has no story or conflict. She's not chasing her love, she's not getting over a breakup, she's not yearning for anything...she's literally just posing in a bar with Ed Sheeran :triggered: And if an MV is not going to have story or conflict, it should at least have some good choreo (see Single Ladies) or intriguing visuals (see Don't Touch My Hair by Solange) :triggered:

If you're going to do a "wandering through the city" video, do it like this:

Yes this song is everything! And the video does the song justice :music:

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Hmmm nice one tay tay,,

great visual and not cheap (obvi :classy:)..not boring,but it feels empty for me..LWYMMD still the best..

okay let's move on to "getaway Car" or "i did something bad" for the next single...:pray:

BLACKOUTbritney

The video looks like it cost so much yet literally goes nowhere

With all that coin they could've at least did something interesting :diane:

She really is one of the closest to MJ of this generation. Name me another artist who gives top notch production music videos consecutively without fail. Besides Beyonce of course.

Trepadation

:oprah: the camera was shaky at times, most notably the house party scene. Cute but not the T.

Trepadation
3 minutes ago, kizurl said:

She really is the MJ of this generation. Name me another artist who gives top notch production music videos consecutively without fail. 

Björk, the weeknd, solange, iamwhoiamwhoami, perfume genuis, St. Vincent, etc

Even Katy :awkney:

• Admin changed the title to Taylor Swift - End Game Ft. Ed Sheeran, Future

Archived