💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - End Game Ft. Ed Sheeran, Future

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

Computer

I think her best look is the later London scenes with her hair down (circa the swear I dont love drama it loves me line)

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMariaSpears
1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Wow she's gotta stop working with Joseph.

Quite a shame really. Joseph used to make the best videos 

zaGdR.gif

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, GagaMariaSpears said:

Quite a shame really. Joseph used to make the best videos 

zaGdR.gif

yeah LWYMMD was amazing. How did Ready For It turned out to be so bad.

This MV is meh.

DeleteMyAccount

I kind of wish Taylor would drop the edgy girl voice and look. And the whole "I'm not a snake/you can't hurt me because I'm on top" attitude is just killing it for me. Something about it just screams high school drama.

BUT, I do love the visuals she's been giving this era. At least she's putting out the effort. I just wish she'd go back to Red aesthetics because that really suited her well both sonically and visually.

Oh my....very disappointing video, i was expecting a lot more. After Look What You Made Me Do which i still think is among the best pop videos (and love the song) this feels quite pointless. The song is fine, i like Reputation in its entirety. But what happened to the creativity that went into LWYMMD?

The entire Tokyo cliche scenes are overdone (and done better) in hundreds of American music videos which presumably think all Japanese people do is ride bikes, play games and sing karaoke. And it wasn't even a long scene. Then cue in London and that was 3 times the length and again more of the same - as in nothing.

As extremely talented as Taylor is in songwriting, singing etc she can't dance that well and she isn't R&B and nor is Ed Sheeran. I don't mind Ed Sheeran's attempt at rapping, i actually think he did a great job on the song considering he is a complete novice at it. But in the video he looks so out of place and awkward. If the intention was to show him, her and Future hanging out as mates and having a good time i feel it was completely wasted and lost in the needless over the top production of it. Reminds me of some Mariah Carey videos of the 2000s.

like usual it's great visuals.... but what's the point of it? Just like RFI it's beautiful but doesn't have a clear plotline or seem to serve any purpose. You could juhst put the lyrics over it and call it the lyric video and it would fit perfectly.

rumours

It’s a shame that the only decent video this era was wasted on LWYMMD. 

While this video is high budget, I found it to be very mediocre. It has no replay value in my opinion. 

TheSlash

Well, this End Game was Game Over very quickly :lolly: . If the quality of the music videos in this era keeps decreasing I don't want her to release KOMH as a single anymore :madge: :neyde:

Ew, David!

ItsTommyBitch

It was cute.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Admin changed the title to Taylor Swift - End Game Ft. Ed Sheeran, Future

Archived