Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Camila Cabello Recalls 5H VMA 'Diss' Stunt

sipthistea

Featured Posts

Solitaiire
Just now, FRANK1991 said:

a lot of critics said Fifth Harmony was basically the B-side of 7/27, nothing new

it's ture and I'm ok with that

generic music is generic but that doesn't mean they can't be bops I have both albums and I love them!

Yeah same! I don't agree with the critics tho, Self titled had more RnB whereas 7/27 was more islandish, but still I love the three albums.

And while it's true they don't bring anything new to the table, it's still good nonetheless

GagaStefi
1 hour ago, FRANK1991 said:

Well, she left first :triggered:

as I recall, didn't she just said it on Twitter or something that she's leaving and the rest of 5H was like wtf

surprise exit vs surprise exit stunt I mean :trollga:

unless she clarify it somewhere, she hurt 5H first :lolga:

She didn’t just get up and leave :ladyhaha: they knew about it for months

blackpink

WOW, this girl LOVES to play the victim, doesn’t she! oh boo mother****ing hoo.

This is all so funny now it’s coming when her album drops. she ALSO had a part in the drama that started in fifth harmony. she was not innocent at all. 

I’ve had enough of her trying to sugar coat her story and it’s all just “I wanted to ride my own destiny and the girls are so mean!!11!11!!” And the fact that people are eating this bullshit up is hilarious. 

By the way I actually like both of them but doesn’t mean I can’t call her bullshit when I see it. She needs to just either tell the truth or stop saying anything. 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

WOW, this girl LOVES to play the victim, doesn’t she! oh boo mother****ing hoo.

Cry me a river Canola. This is all so funny now it’s coming when her album drops. she ALSO had a part in the drama that started in fifth harmony.

I’ve had enough of her trying to sugar coat her story and it’s all just “I wanted to ride my own destiny and the girls are so mean!!11!11!!” And the fact that people are eating this bullshit up is hilarious. 

Wow - just imagine if you said something and people made a comment like this about you :triggered:

Just remember that she is a person and we don’t know everything except the few things we see.

blackpink
6 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Wow - just imagine if you said something and people made a comment like this about you :triggered:

Just remember that she is a person and we don’t know everything except the few things we see.

Was Normani “just a person” when she was racially abused by Camila’s rabid stans? Oh, and the fact that Camila didn’t even address Normani by her name and instead made some blasé excuse about not hurting other people to support her is wack af. 

All I’m saying is that I’m not buying her kumbaya peace on earth storyline. It’s always about how 5H are always in the wrong and it was never her fault things went sour. 

StarstruckIllusion
3 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Well, guess who's the one with a new chart-topping album and a worldwide hit to her name :giggle:

Fifth Harmony's impact :golfclap:

YourCureness

I dont like Fifth Harmony and I dont like Camilla too. But please gurl, stop playing the victim here.

JesseBabe

I think the “stunt” was 5H basically saying, “Go ahead and leave. We will be just fine without you.” It sucks her feelings were hurt, but I don’t think she was completely innocent in this whole situation. 

Archived