💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Camila Cabello Recalls 5H VMA 'Diss' Stunt

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

14CAMILA1-popup.jpg?quality=100&auto=web

Since the breakup, Ms. Cabello has tried to move on from hard feelings, throwing herself into “Camila.” (She changed its name from “The Hurting, the Healing, the Loving” partly to wash her hands of drama.)

But it hasn’t always been easy. In August last year, the remaining members took a less-than-subtle jab at their former groupmate with a stunt that opened a high-profile performance at the MTV Video Music Awards. As the camera zoomed in on a dark, elevated platform showing five women in silhouette, one was dramatically yanked off the stage as if hit by a truck.

screen_shot_2017-08-28_at_08.09.14.png

Ms. Cabello’s eyes welled up as she recalled watching it live. She had been at home in the living room with her mother. “It definitely hurt my feelings,” she said. “I wasn’t expecting it, I wasn’t prepared for it — especially because at that point I’d moved on from it. I was just like, ‘What? Why?’”

Read More: 

https://nytimes.com/2018/01/11/arts/music/camila-cabello-fifth-harmony-solo-album.html

badgirlmeat
10 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

As the camera zoomed in on a dark, elevated platform showing five women in silhouette, one was dramatically yanked off the stage as if hit by a truck.

the exaggeration :air:

🤠

That was shady and unnecessary for them to have done but surely not something they couldn't have gotten over through a phone call after the show -- I don't follow them in any way shape or form so I don't know how their relationships are after they split but I find it hard to believe they won't become friends again at some point 

zakariah

Well, guess who's the one with a new chart-topping album and a worldwide hit to her name :giggle:

sipthistea
1 minute ago, Aquarius said:

Well, guess who's the one with a new chart-topping album and a #2 worldwide hit to her name :giggle:

Meanwhile...

large.jpg

TheRoof
16 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

Well, guess who's the one with a new chart-topping album and a worldwide hit to her name :giggle:

5h trying to keep calm like 

DTrLoE8.gif

ItsTommyBitch

Hm.

I feel bad that her feelings were hurt, and it was very petty of them to do.

But I'm also not totally like "Camila is the angel among them how dare she! its all their fault she left" etc

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RonnieGagz

Oh Wow, more petty drama...how exciting....:triggered:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

FRANK1991

Well, she left first :triggered:

as I recall, didn't she just said it on Twitter or something that she's leaving and the rest of 5H was like wtf

surprise exit vs surprise exit stunt I mean :trollga:

unless she clarify it somewhere, she hurt 5H first :lolga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

23 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

Well, she left first :triggered:

as I recall, didn't she just said it on Twitter or something that she's leaving and the rest of 5H was like wtf

surprise exit vs surprise exit stunt I mean :trollga:

unless she clarify it somewhere, she hurt 5H first :lolga:

Its never specified if she left or she got kicked out.... And you have it completely backwards.

It was camila that was shocked at the 5H accounts tweet regarding her departure. Allegedly.

FRANK1991
14 minutes ago, FABian said:

Its never specified if she left or she got kicked out.... And you have it completely backwards.

It was camila that was shocked at the 5H accounts tweet regarding her departure. Allegedly.

well, we'll never know what really happened

but it's fine I enjoyed their album without Camila anyway (it really sounds the same as 7/27 tbh)

Solitaiire
Just now, FRANK1991 said:

well, we'll never know what really happened

but it's fine I enjoyed their album without Camila anyway (it really sounds the same as 7/27 tbh)

Yes that's what I was thinking! Some tracks sounded like they could fit in 7/27 

FRANK1991
1 minute ago, Solitaiire said:

Yes that's what I was thinking! Some tracks sounded like they could fit in 7/27 

a lot of critics said Fifth Harmony was basically the B-side of 7/27, nothing new

it's ture and I'm ok with that

generic music is generic but that doesn't mean they can't be bops I have both albums and I love them!

Archived