💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - End Game

Pop Music

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

Is making visuals for a song just for the sake of visuals without any real deep concept a taylor thing or? i guess its better than no visuals at all :triggered:

Both her previous videos have a plot. So no idea why she can't have fun in a video for once.:bon:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIghtmareElm

Another great video with great visuals and beautiful lighting.  Of course the bitter haters don't like it because it's an actual music video that wasn't made by one of their favorites.  While LWYMMD video is the masterpiece, this is beautiful because it's so fun but also really professional looking.  It's very slick.  The fun scenes are made with actual direction.  It's almost like a big movie trailer.  

sipthistea

I'm disappointed...

Where's Katy? 😿😿😿

Another senseless video with decent visuals. Of course her fans will say it's a masterpiece (The overreaction), but the video consisted in 4 minutes of Taylor Swift bragging about all the money she has. 

I like the song though. It will probably go to top 10. 

Gagz4Gaga

The End Game music video captured the vibe and visuals of the reputation era: urban, dark, a bit with mystery, hip and just having fun.

It’s my favorite for this era so far. Go Taylor!

nostalgia’s for geeks

Ooolong
4 minutes ago, NIghtmareElm said:

Another great video with great visuals and beautiful lighting.  Of course the bitter haters don't like it because it's an actual music video that wasn't made by one of their favorites.  While LWYMMD video is the masterpiece, this is beautiful because it's so fun but also really professional looking.  It's very slick.  The fun scenes are made with actual direction.  It's almost like a big movie trailer.  

A video being pretty doesn’t mean it’s a good video. Perhaps people don’t like it, not because they’re bitter or pressed, but because it goes nowhere and lacks replay value unless you’re watching just for the vivid colors and gaudy sets, which a lot of people aren’t. If this were a movie trailer, I wouldn’t watch the movie because it was boring. :emma:

Taste is subjective so try considering that people who don’t care for the same things you do aren’t pressed or playing into petty stan culture, but genuinely don’t like it for valid reasons. Glad you like it, though. :gaycat: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

I really wanted to like it.

Someone please tell Joseph Kahn to get off tumblr. There are some beautiful frames in it, but it was drowned out by a lot of color editing, and I wish there was more of a plot in it, not just grown Nickelodeon kids trying to cling to trends. I still love the song, but the name drops at the beginning actually lessened the impact, u don't see McDonald's doing that, and I feel the video actually detracted from the song's delicate kind of drama. I wish there was more of a reveal of the song's story thru the video, not just what felt like a long commercial for a new clothing company trying to introduce itself.

Like it's cool we know you want to be perceived as cool, but can you show us who you really are, or at least try? Her voice lends so much, but the video felt more like cardboard. 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

zakariah

Meh. The MV is like trying too hard to be fun & relatable but in the end there's really nothing much going on. Idk what happened but it's like she just gave up after LWYMMD.

andy232000
25 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Both her previous videos have a plot. So no idea why she can't have fun in a video for once.:bon:

Where tho?

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived