Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is My Song Good Enough to Be Recorded Professionally?

Hoss

Featured Posts

If you're a beginner, I recommend you GarageBand. It's very very simple yet powerful and can give you a basic notion of music production. Grimes, ABRA and many other artists made full albums with it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoStyx

oh I love this outtake from the fame!

(take it as a compliment)

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

3 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

The link doesn’t work for me :selena:

I wanted to listen. Did you take it down?

Yes, I did. I’m still mastering it but I can send you a new link if you want :)

sethrb101
15 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Yes, I did. I’m still mastering it but I can send you a new link if you want :)

Yes please. I’ll give constructive feedback if you like, as well. I don’t make music, but I do make some mashups every now and then.

#Gaga2020

• 2 weeks later...
theahsfan
On 12/01/2018 at 2:33 AM, Salvador Sequea said:

Let me tell you that our opinions shouldn't decide your career, it's all about your will. Everybody may tell you no, but if you feel like yes, it will be yes indeed :classy:.

That being said I must tell you that FL Studio usually is not the common program to build music, it's more like a mixing software, very simple. Even tho I think you nailed it with this beat. I think is actually amazing being the first one you made so, imagine the ones after :excited2:. I can totally hear this in a club or even in a Festival or something, very energetic!

Try to find a proper mic to solve the vocals and I will recommend to find this little software called Pro Tools. Is the one they use in the big industry :classy:.

Looking forward to any update :hug:!

I've been thinking of getting FL Studio. So you can't actually build music with it?

7 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I've been thinking of getting FL Studio. So you can't actually build music with it?

No, you absolutely can. It just takes a bit to get used to the different elements and steps it takes to actually start making cohesive patterns 

Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

It says that it doesn’t exist when I click the link!

Mess I deleted it because the thread died out :giveup: I can repost it again if you want to listen 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
9 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Mess I deleted it because the thread died out :giveup: I can repost it again if you want to listen 

You should’ve kept it up! I’d love to hear it :) 

Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

You should’ve kept it up! I’d love to hear it :) 

I just updated the OP :bon:

Guest ARTPOPSlays

It’s good! I like it! Especially considering it’s your first song! You should efiently post the final versions when u finsish

Perfume

The instrumental is good! Like you said, there are some parts mixing could be better. The lyrics need to be less forced in the rhyming aspect. Pretty good for first try!

an angel held me like a child

Archived