I liked:

Lotus Intro

Red Hot Kinda Love

Your Body

Cease Fire

Best of Me

Blank Page

Just a fool

And Army of Me, Until i found out that it ripped off another song, note for note.

As a whole, i dont HATE this album, but its easily xtina's worst. It's mostly super generic pop, lacking any identity or connection to xtina's true artistry.

I hope whatever she release next (IF she does, ki) is much better than lotus.

ssslyboy

I never got into the whole album (didn't hear it in its entirety), but Your Body was my #2 most played track that  year. :wub::wub::wub:

JohnWayne92

Lotus was great. I think her single choices were off. Let There Be Love should have been the lead single, in my opinion. Red Hot Kind Of Love was another that I think radio would have loved.

I definitey wouldn't say that Witness didn't deserve to flop, but that's not really important with this thread I suppose :trollga:

SychosSoChic

All I wanna do is love your body

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Tonight's your lucky night, I know you want it

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

200.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Let there be Love is the best song from the album- should have been the first single. “your body” was trying so hard to be a hit. Best of Me and Shut Up wee two of my faves as well. Still preferred Bionic over Lotus.  A lot of Lotus was “Safe” while Bionic was artistic and experimental. 

The Bling

Relistening to it, Cease Fire deserved to be single :hor: as for the album as a whole, quite monotone, nothing really stands out from it. But it's quite nice a nice listen :rockstar:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Anderson123

Bionic is a masterpiece compared to Lotus. As much as I love Christina, it was a weak album.

Lotus Intro, Army of Me, Your Body and Blank Page are great tracks that started the album so well. It's songs like Red Hot Kinda Love, Make The World Move, Around The World, etc. that make me feel like the writers and producers were so bored in the studio that they couldn't come up with more fun beats, especially the Cee Lo Green song.

Let There Be Love of course it's a super catchy song but sounds super generic, it could've gone to any other 10 popstars at that time. Circles is cringey AF and Just A Fool is a cute song but sounds kind of forced, an obvious album closer.

Even Britney Jean is a more fun album than Lotus and THAT'S saying something.

Archived