💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Woke queen Jaclyn Glenn defends Shane Dawson

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

Love her videos :diane:She made so many valid points; it's really scary how much damage a simple defamation case can do to someone's reputation on the internet.

Ryusei

honestly tho why tf would he be a pedo??? Haters can be so scary... good thing their "reasons" were actual garbage

Musery

Helxig

Remember when Gaga was saying back in 2009 that the world loves to build people up, just to see them fall? She was so correct. It's happening more and more these days. What part of humankind is so sick that people enjoy watching successful and popular people being destroyed and losing it all?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

bloody g

Somebody update me, why is he being called a pedo?

I honestly love his content and I'd like to elaborate my own opinion. Still I'm shocked :saladga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

littlepotter
22 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Somebody update me, why is he being called a pedo?

I honestly love his content and I'd like to elaborate my own opinion. Still I'm shocked :saladga:

watch his video, no need to be shocked over anything you hear on the internet my dude

chaeri pls

3 hours ago, Helxig said:

Remember when Gaga was saying back in 2009 that the world loves to build people up, just to see them fall? She was so correct. It's happening more and more these days. What part of humankind is so sick that people enjoy watching successful and popular people being destroyed and losing it all?

tell that to some monsters during the Witness era :neyde:

Ryusei
21 minutes ago, Melech said:

Jacelyn Glenn also defended PewDew 

dude, did you even see what they based their accusations on? Parts of a six years old podcast which were taken out of context, saying his boyfriend now and his previous girlfriend have "baby faces" etc. Just complete BS. If you honestly believe this you need help

Musery

SissyFromSpace
2 hours ago, Melech said:

Jacelyn Glenn also defended PewDew 

Who did nothing wrong so

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

SissyFromSpace
1 hour ago, Melech said:

He was anti Semitic 

It was a joke 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived