💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Camila is overrated

Quark

Featured Posts

FRANK1991
13 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Havana sounds so fresh imo. The way she mixed pop with latino music so smoothly worked out perfectly.

guess I'm just not into Latino pop, I mean I find Despacito to be just as average and boring

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

You sound pressed :triggered:

Jk I don't see it either, but at least she can sing not like Dua Lipa. As long as we have some females charting it's alright for me. Also Havana and OMg are bops, the rest has been very underwhelming

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Epione

Yes and it is annoying now everything is suddenly a fan of her. Her voice sucks, her songs are cheap and just stfu in general. :awkney:

Fernster7

I hate her but she's being serving bop after bop and ugh :giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

AlexanderMagno

I'm not a fan but apparently Havana is on everyone's mind.

Her voice sounds mediocre though.

It seems like everybody is fan of her now

She is not interesting LMAO

And Havana sounds like Same Old Love to me,so everytime I hear the song,I remember the other one

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Modern Ecstacy

I have nothing against her but her personality is just a turn off for me. She's too excited and hyper for me. Not the biggest fan of her music either but she has a good voice so that should be appreciated considering how (ironically) that's something many singers lack

doppelganger

For someone to be overrated they need to have critical acclaim in the first place. Camila’s just on her first album - sure it has decent reviews but its critical reception is nowhere near the acclaim of Lorde’s or Lauryn Hill’s first solo album. 

I haven’t heard her album but basing on Havana, I get why she felt she needed to leave 5H. Terrible music, sleazy music videos, and “stripped” of personality. Havana is a simple song, but compared to the music 5H puts out this is a masterpiece. Most importantly though, is that the sound fits into current radio trend while paying homage to her roots. 

Archived