💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mother of H&M kid : "Get over it!"

OBEY

Featured Posts

Borislshere
1 minute ago, hunty said:

bitch this thread is about the kid's mother telling people to stop being offended, you blind?

Yes cause one black person speaks for the whole community! Glad you let me know this! She also said “Everyone is entitled to their opinion about this…”

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WeDontStop

stream End Game (ft. Ed Sheeran ❤️ & Future) on spotify and all that jazz

i got the boys in dubai

"This kid is acting like a swan/dragon/unicorn." is what people want children all around the world to be called.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Grigio Guy
22 hours ago, gag said:

White members in here: YES!!! See? You stupid SJWs!!! I'm white and I've been called monkey, it's a term of endearment.

Black members in here: No it was pretty racist and I was offended.

White members in here: Anyways... let's move onto REAL racism and REAL injustices in the world.

Other POC: Anyways... let’s move onto REAL racism and REAL injustices of the world. :bye:

it always has to be a race issue. Not even the BLACK MOTHER saw the racism in this hoodie. Why? Because there WAS NO RACISM TIED TO THE HOODIE. The world chose turn something cute and fun into something dark and negative. Why can’t we talk about genuine issues? Like discrimination in the work place. Or how cities are choosing not to aid the poorer neighborhoods with road work, clinics, and better education?

Why is it always “white peoples this. And other POC are ignorant to”? When will it be “How can we help eachother?”

Religion is a product to sell.

Grigio Guy
3 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Yes cause one black person speaks for the whole community! Glad you let me know this! She also said “Everyone is entitled to their opinion about this…”

giphy.gif

I had to :selena:

but seriously, can we just agree to disagree and end threads like these? They only breed negativity and anger.

Religion is a product to sell.

4 hours ago, Americano said:

Obviously no one would say a word if it were a white model, because white people arent insultingly referenced as monkeys to insinuate they’re inferior or stupid. 

Here in Israel people use the word ‘monkey’ to insult someone ugly (no matter white or black).

I don’t know how it works in the US or other countries but if that’s the case - I take my words back. 

7 hours ago, LM said:

That’s what I meant, they didn’t use their own data. They just put them into graphs

I also like that you completely ignored the fact that the study is completely useless and the results are irrelevant

and I read the article, I just talked about the stupid headline. But you probably know better what I read or not:laughga: discussion with someone who makes up his own facts is useless. So bye, u can stay pressed about that hoodie:lana:

No, they didn't just put them into graphs, they analyzed the data to look for trends, which is what a study is. How is it a fact that the study is useless and irrelevant? If you read the article, why did you ask so many questions that are directly answered within the first few paragraphs? What facts did I make up? I'm not pressed about the hoodie, I just like to call out the intellectually lazy on here, particularly when they're the ones accusing others of it.

6 hours ago, illbekind said:

I appreciate your post but you clearly don’t understand what I’m saying and are taking a very simplistic approach to it and therefore drawing way too many conclusions about me personally, when nothing I said had to do with my personally, just my views. So I’m going to stop this here in case it gets ugly. Good luck with your fight for justice. 

I understand what you're saying, I just don't think you understand how problematic your views are. Both entitlement and racism are views about the world (the view that you deserve certain things you really don't and the view that certain races behave according to simplistic tropes), so if you think your views don't reflect anything about you as a person, then by that logic I also didn't say anything about you as a person, just your views. But the reason you believe those are personal attacks is because you know that someone's views have everything to do with who they are as a person. You can't couch behind "it's just my opinion." You are your opinions. Peace.

KingRedd

This thread is still alive? 

I can’t deal with these threads. They make me not want to support any of these “issues” that pop up on GGD news because so many people in here have legit showed their true colors lmao  

May I Read You? 😎

1 hour ago, rpggal said:

No, they didn't just put them into graphs, they analyzed the data to look for trends, which is what a study is. How is it a fact that the study is useless and irrelevant? If you read the article, why did you ask so many questions that are directly answered within the first few paragraphs? What facts did I make up? I'm not pressed about the hoodie, I just like to call out the intellectually lazy on here, particularly when they're the ones accusing others of it.

Well if you post something you should know if the information is true or not. That's why I asked for a source of the study because I expected that people are smart enough to post only trustworthy information. It feels a bit unfair you call me intellectually lazy when I'm not the one who posted the video and just asked for a source.

Racism is not a thing you can measure on a sample of people and apply that results to the whole population. That's why I call the results irrelevant and everyone with common sense should be able to come to the same conclusion. It's not a pre-election survey where you can assume people within the same social class will vote similarly. Racism is not rationally based and you can't predict if someone will be a racist or not, thus you can't make a relevant study about this topic. Even if they would ask 100 000 people, they still can't apply their results to whole generations and compare them. 

2 hours ago, LM said:

Well if you post something you should know if the information is true or not. That's why I asked for a source of the study because I expected that people are smart enough to post only trustworthy information. It feels a bit unfair you call me intellectually lazy when I'm not the one who posted the video and just asked for a source.

Racism is not a thing you can measure on a sample of people and apply that results to the whole population. That's why I call the results irrelevant and everyone with common sense should be able to come to the same conclusion. It's not a pre-election survey where you can assume people within the same social class will vote similarly. Racism is not rationally based and you can't predict if someone will be a racist or not, thus you can't make a relevant study about this topic. Even if they would ask 100 000 people, they still can't apply their results to whole generations and compare them. 

It took 3 seconds to find the source. That's pretty lazy to me.

Whether something is rational has literally no bearing on whether it is predictable. If rationality were a prerequisite for predictability you wouldn't be able to study the entire natural world because most things in it don't have minds and therefore cannot be rational. You'll have to come up with some other excuse if you want to say that racism cannot be studied and predicted by science. Secondly before you appeal to "common sense" you should know that it is the defining hallmark of the intellectually lazy. It literally means "this seems true to me so I don't need a logical argument or evidence to believe it." Nothing is common sense. If you think something is true you better have a logical argument or some evidence to back it up.

21 minutes ago, rpggal said:

It took 3 seconds to find the source. That's pretty lazy to me.

Whether something is rational has literally no bearing on whether it is predictable. If rationality were a prerequisite for predictability you wouldn't be able to study the entire natural world because most things in it don't have minds and therefore cannot be rational. You'll have to come up with some other excuse if you want to say that racism cannot be studied and predicted by science. Secondly before you appeal to "common sense" you should know that it is the defining hallmark of the intellectually lazy. It literally means "this seems true to me so I don't need a logical argument or evidence to believe it." Nothing is common sense. If you think something is true you better have a logical argument or some evidence to back it up.

"If rationality were a prerequisite for predictability you wouldn't be able to study the entire natural world because most things in it don't have minds and therefore cannot be rational."

But we are talking about people

"If you think something is true you better have a logical argument or some evidence to back it up."

I wrote you the arguments lol. At this moment, you are just ignoring some things I write and you pick only parts that are out of the overall context. 

Discussion with you is really... :triggered:

1 hour ago, LM said:

"If rationality were a prerequisite for predictability you wouldn't be able to study the entire natural world because most things in it don't have minds and therefore cannot be rational."

But we are talking about people

"If you think something is true you better have a logical argument or some evidence to back it up."

I wrote you the arguments lol. At this moment, you are just ignoring some things I write and you pick only parts that are out of the overall context. 

Discussion with you is really... :triggered:

Why does it matter that we are talking about people? If your position is that rationality is a prerequisite for predictive power you are wrong, period. Your argument fell apart after one simple counterexample (like most arguments people put forward in defense of something "common sense," because they haven't actually thought about it before). If you are going to say that racism can't be studied by science, you need to give an argument that identifies 1) what is unique about racism and 2) why that thing is not amenable to science. You chose irrationality, which is the wrong choice because nearly everything else studied by science is also irrational. Now you're saying "we're taking about people," in which case you need to answer #2: why that means they can't be studied. You don't believe in psychology, sociology, anthropology, or even further, human medicine (which is also about people)? I'm going to assume that you do, in which case your second answer also fails. You'd need to try again. Anyway, we're dragging this thread on too long and I don't feel like bumping it anymore. I would just recommend that in the future you take a few seconds to look something up before criticizing someone for not doing the very same thing. Peace.

2 minutes ago, rpggal said:

Why does it matter that we are talking about people? If your position is that rationality is a prerequisite for predictive power you are wrong, period. Your argument fell apart after one simple counterexample (like most arguments people put forward in defense of something "common sense," because they haven't actually thought about it before). If you are going to say that racism can't be studied by science, you need to give an argument that identifies 1) what is unique about racism and 2) why that thing is not amenable to science. You chose irrationality, which is the wrong choice because nearly everything else studied by science is also irrational. Now you're saying "we're taking about people," in which case you need to answer #2: why that means they can't be studied. You don't believe in psychology, sociology, anthropology, or even further, human medicine (which is also about people)? I'm going to assume that you do, in which case your second answer also fails. You'd need to try again. Anyway, we're dragging this thread on too long and I don't feel like bumping it anymore. I would just recommend that in the future you take a few seconds to look something up before criticizing someone for not doing the very same thing. Peace.

I told you we are talking about people so I wanted to tell you that your argument about natural world without mind is irrelevant because most humans usually have minds ;) I thought ur smart enough to get that

I also didn't say racism can't be studied by science, I said you can't compare how much is a generation racist compared to the other

Again you based your whole reply on a thing I never said

Sad

Tragic

but I guess you just want to keep saying your stuff and you don't even bother if you're actually answering or just putting words into my mouth.

not surprised but still tragic
bye

ape_waving_hand_lg_wht.gif~c200

Omar Vela

People who thought that was racist where the really racist ones... I didn't understood at all at the beginning. Kids act like monkeys so I didn't understand the problem at all ...
SJW where the ones comparing a black kid with a monkey, not the brand

Wolf Boy
On 11/01/2018 at 4:11 PM, RAMROD said:

H&M themselves seems very silent tho, why didn't they say anything?

They said sorry and took the photo down. What else do you want them to do?

Archived