Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mother of H&M kid : "Get over it!"

OBEY

Featured Posts

Electric Mary

Jesus christ, do you REMEMBER when people used to fight against R-E-A-L racism, homophobia, etc? :trollga:

2017 :  Internet breaks just because a black kid is wearing a fuc**** hoodie THAT HE WANTS TO WEAR with the word "monkey" in it.

The kid is OK with it, the parents (who are black btw:reductive:  ) are OK with it, and all it takes is some extremist social justice warriors to see racism where it doesnt exist. It makes me wonder, who are the real racists in this story? Why cant you just live your life and stop thinking you're going to change the world playing social warrior on the internet ? The kid and his parents are prob winning millions and millions,  they're super fab and rich and they're happy with it , they dont need your blind activism so use all that motivation ( or maybe just time just because you have nothing better to do :lolly: ) and spend your energy in stuff that ACTUALLY MATTERS. :bye:

tumblr_o0kf7gGiv91rv6sroo2_500.gif

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
djBuffoon
9 hours ago, KingRedd said:

She ain’t worried about nothing she must’ve received her $20 check and she feeling herself lol

shes not “woke” y’all a mess :ladyhaha:

this :sharon: her family got paid, so what does she care what the shirt says

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Electric Mary said:

Jesus christ, do you REMEMBER when people used to fight against R-E-A-L racism, homophobia, etc? :trollga:

2017 :  Internet breaks just because a black kid is wearing a fuc**** hoodie THAT HE WANTS TO WEAR with the word "monkey" in it.

The kid is OK with it, the parents (who are black btw:reductive:  ) are OK with it, and all it takes is some extremist social justice warriors to see racism where it doesnt exist. It makes me wonder, who are the real racists in this story? Why cant you just live your life and stop thinking you're going to change the world playing social warrior on the internet ? The kid and his parents are prob winning millions and millions,  they're super fab and rich and they're happy with it , they dont need your blind activism so use all that motivation ( or maybe just time just because you have nothing better to do :lolly: ) and spend your energy in stuff that ACTUALLY MATTER. :bye:

tumblr_o0kf7gGiv91rv6sroo2_500.gif

This argument is getting so tired. I see it all the time on ggd where y’all like to think that sjw only care about “small things”. Who’s to say what people care about? Why aren’t people allowed to care about MULTIPLE things? Why can’t we get upset at ignorant marketing and big time injustices? 

Just now, Borislshere said:

^^^^^

It was literal video proof of white people calling black people monkeys. Why are you choosing to be ignorant??

The pic you posted says that there are studies that show that white millennials are about as racist as white Baby Boomers. None of those links you quoted take us to that study. 

I'm not denying that there are some awful people who still call black people monkeys. So stop calling me ignorant when you are the one ignoring facts and trying to see racism behind everything 

QueenGermanotta
55 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

A)

To microagression. I hate them.  On one hand, I understand that people dont want to be assosiated with racism andso on. Especially people who are ashamed of their country having so much trouble with racism. Or effected people that dont want to get harmed (or dont want others to get harmed)

but !- By making thinks big which are not acutally racist it get dangerous. Those microagressions stop the progress of making monkey a silly word for kids and turining them into a racist meaning again. Which ofcourse should not be goal. Another danger of the microagression thinking is that you can make an microagression out of EVERYTHING. It will seperate people even more.

B)

I cant agree on a racism problem here, but everybody has to decide that on their own. I think the lagre majority of GGD also think that people should be able to live equally together. Just because not everybody feels offened, doesnt mean they are unaware of racist. They just feel diffrent about this. (but who am I to say, I never saw someone in RL here)

This!

A)

Microagressions are used to stop problems, but often they just expand them by making them bigger as they were before!

B)

I ve never seen a racist monster here.

Also: Yea there are white racist. But racism comes from everywhere so stop beeing hypocrites. And yea there is generell racism - there is no need for evidence because ur facts are not supporting ur statements :duck:

This is not racist /end of the discussion. why even bother when you can help to fight actual racism

Borislshere
1 minute ago, LM said:

The pic you posted says that there are studies that show that white millennials are about as racist as white Baby Boomers. None of those links you quoted take us to that study. 

I'm not denying that there are some awful people who still call black people monkeys. So stop calling me ignorant when you are the one ignoring facts and trying to see racism behind everything 

I didn’t make the video so if you want links, I suggest you find the source and look up these studies yourself. But tell me what facts am ignoring? 

Electric Mary

This argument is getting so tired. I see it all the time on ggd where y’all like to think that sjw only care about “small things”. Who’s to say what people care about? Why aren’t people allowed to care about MULTIPLE things? Why can’t we get upset at ignorant marketing and big time injustices? 

Its not getting tired, its the reality, there is no racism in this story, you're the ones who saw the racism in the first place.  The thing is, this isnt a small thing, its NOTHING. Its blind activism and it makes me sick,  is that they actually think they're helping or whatever, but they're not.  I Would call my kid a monkey because its a cute and funny name to say, i dont care if its a black kid or a white kid, you're the ones changing the sense of that word to the things you want to hear.  It makes me sick because they say they're trying to unite, to be one, but this kind of things just creates more division between us.

Electric Mary

I guess the kid was just super happy to be there, and his parents too, and the word was just a cute thing to say. that's what i call HAVING A PURE MIND, A CLEAN MIND. Now , the people who think this is racist? Your minds are filled with distorcion , you see mean and dark literally EVERYWHERE. :reductive:

QueenGermanotta
5 minutes ago, Electric Mary said:

Its not getting tired, its the reality, there is no racism in this story, you're the ones who saw the racism in the first place.  The thing is, this isnt a small thing, its NOTHING. Its blind activism and it makes me sick,  is that they actually think they're helping or whatever, but they're not.  I Would call my kid a monkey because its a cute and funny name to say, i dont care if its a black kid or a white kid, you're the ones changing the sense of that word to the things you want to hear.  It makes me sick because they say they're trying to unite, to be one, but this kind of things just creates more division between us.

exactly!

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, Electric Mary said:

It is tired but whatevs. As many people have expressed in threads similar to this, black people being called monkeys isn’t a thing of the past nor was it minor. The **** still happens to me. It makes sense that people were upset seeing a black boy wearing a shirt that referred I him as a monkey in a jungle. Was that the intention of H&M? Of course not. Does that mean people aren’t allowed to get upset? No. We can’t “unite and be one” when people are so quick to be dismissive of peoples feelings. 

I didn’t make the video so if you want links, I suggest you find the source and look up these studies yourself. But tell me what facts am ignoring? 

So you didn't bother to look up the study and just believed a video on Instagram:saladga: tragic

The fact that you can't really make a study that shows you how much is a generation racistic compared to the other. There's no way you could come up with relevant results

The fact that the kid's parents have no problem with their kid wearing the hoodie and you still try to see racism behind everything. 

littlepotter
9 hours ago, Borislshere said:

It’d be a cold day in hell before I let my future child where a shirt that referred to him as a monkey in a jungle. You do you though sis, secure the bag.

oh my ****ing god. can i ask where you live 

chaeri pls

Borislshere
1 minute ago, hunty said:

oh my ****ing god. can i ask where you live 

I could live on g.o.a.t. For all it matters. My point still stands :ladyhaha:

Electric Mary
16 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

It is tired but whatevs. As many people have expressed in threads similar to this, black people being called monkeys isn’t a thing of the past nor was it minor. The **** still happens to me. It makes sense that people were upset seeing a black boy wearing a shirt that referred I him as a monkey in a jungle. Was that the intention of H&M? Of course not. Does that mean people aren’t allowed to get upset? No. We can’t “unite and be one” when people are so quick to be dismissive of peoples feelings. 

Thing is that you're seeing things that dont exist, and that's dangerous. 

Plus, do you go out very often? I've seen hundreads and hundreads of T-shirts, Hoodies, etc with MUCH WORSE words or quotes, , with sexist, agressive, violent , RACISM meaning and much worse. And yes, i'm going to say the thing you dont want to read: EVEN IN BLACK PEOPLE.  Where's the drama? Hm...see nothing :trollga:

Now srsly,  this is just a kid happy with his hoodie, he and his parents dont even care about the word, because its not a mean word but a cute word for a kid, and you're trying to ruin it by making it a social battle, guys, c'mon, THAT'S SICK and you know it. Just move on, nothing to see here. :bye:

Archived