💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mother of H&M kid : "Get over it!"

OBEY

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
12 minutes ago, rpggal said:

People still use that term and call black people monkeys as a slur all the ****ing time, what are you talking about? What kind of bubble are you living in? Black people were literally kept in zoos in Europe into the 20th century. They were literally considered monkeys, still are by white supremacists, and are called that by racists everywhere. I don't know what world you're living in.

I really don’t know what else people want from H&M :laughga: they aren’t defending their behavior and have pulled the hoodie and image. I could see the overwhelming backlash if they tried to defend this ****.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
31 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Just because you have the privilege of being ignorant toward history and what doesn't apply to you in regards to inequality doesn't make it irellevant by any means. This is how holocausts start. First desensitizing. 

Then what else is H&M supposed to do? They have issued apologies, removed the sweater and image.... not sure what else they are to do.

2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Then what else is H&M supposed to do? They have issued apologies, removed the sweater and image.... not sure what else they are to do.

Don't argue with him. He's a fake activist just doing this to stroke his own ego so he can feel better about himself for believing in something 'Good'.

FilthyPOP414
6 minutes ago, FABian said:

Don't argue with him. He's a fake activist just doing this to stroke his own ego so he can feel better about himself for believing in something 'Good'.

Spoken like a true racial sympathizer. 

FilthyPOP414
7 minutes ago, FABian said:

And you're doing what? Supporting racism or ignoring it because it doesn't fit your twink agenda of pop obsession. 

illbekind
4 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

And you're doing what? Supporting racism or ignoring it because it doesn't fit your twink agenda of pop obsession. 

Hun, you need to calm down. You’re literally shook. Not everyone in the world is against you! Do you need help? I can refer you to a few places. 

Oh dear.... I can't.

I won't.

:laughga: :bye:

SychosSoChic

I don't care. This sh1t was a mess from head to toe no matter how you try to spin it.

But there are more important things to talk about

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

666 others
1 hour ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Because slaves were called monkeys back when whites were their worst. 

I wasn't aware of that, thanks for clarifying.

:holyshit:

FilthyPOP414
21 minutes ago, FABian said:

Oh dear.... I can't.

I won't.

:laughga: :bye:

Yea that's right. Shut up. Unless you're a Mexican immigrant who's gay and HIV positive like me, you can take your light-skinned privilege ass off from commenting back because I do the most for my black best friends and I am a true activist who helped elect Obama twice. I guess racism and progressivism isn't needed to be fought for since Canadians have it so good with y'alls flawless leader. Try living in a pre-regime AmeriKKKa. Log off. 

Bye. 

LordEnigma

Yea that's right. Shut up. Unless you're a Mexican immigrant who's gay and HIV positive like me, you can take your light-skinned privilege ass off from commenting back because I do the most for my black best friends and I am a true activist who helped elect Obama twice. I guess racism and progressivism isn't needed to be fought for since Canadians have it so good with y'alls flawless leader. Try living in a pre-regime AmeriKKKa. Log off. 

Bye. 

You have yet to answer my question.

And H&M is not an American company either........

LordEnigma
7 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Bye. 

Also the “helped elect Obama twice.” :ladyhaha:

So did I. 🤷🏻‍♂️

12 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Bye. 

:ladyhaha:

You don't know what true activism is my dear.

And you're not worth a warning point to respond to.

illbekind
14 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Bye. 

You aren’t helping them by acting like this. Or yourself.

Archived