💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

PopFactsNews are GENUINE (Receipts)

theahsfan

Featured Posts

ARTPOP2

It says "NICKI MINAJ 1/19", isn't it ? 

O.T.  yall are trying way too hard to start a new hype train and get all delulu. new music is coming when new music is coming. so lets wait and see 

Jupiter Drive

Why not let new music come when new music comes? I don't see a point in getting delusional over a twitter account. 

sc: maryjanehunty

theahsfan
6 hours ago, Supersonic said:

As geniuine as Nicki Minaj's ass

So all these genuine predictions were lucky guesses? 

lxdygxga

They’ve made some educated guesses, and got some things right, but are entirely revisionist. A broken clock strikes right twice a day. They're always very vague and make statements which logically can be worked out. Only currently their latest tweets - “I want to confirm Nicki music since I have the exact dates” - then they don’t post those dates. When Nicki drops dates they can repost that tweet and say, I told you so! And gullible people on twitter believe it. The Troye Sivan drafts tweet is completely bogus and revisionist. Now he’s dropped his release date, it’s, “oh look! I knew! Look at my drafts”. Anyone can fake drafts like that. 

They could well have some inside information but they’ve never been right about Gaga which only weakens their already weak case. They’ve said Gaga was releasing an EP, then a new single at the AMAs, starting a new Joanne unrelated dark era all in 2017 and now here we are again. None of it is has happened.

If there was really a true industry insider with knowledge about all of these artists they claim to know - do you think they’d be allowed to tweet freely in plain sight? 

You’re only setting yourself up for disappointment by believing anything they say. 

Gagadonna

They (and other) may be right about Gaga, but since she's always changing her plans at the last minute, we'll never know. 

andy232000

Sorry to bump the thread but just letting everyone know that they just said that 1/19 aint happening anymore, but that new music sould come this year 

2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Sorry to bump the thread but just letting everyone know that they just said that 1/19 aint happening anymore, but that new music sould come this year 

That's a... really wide prediction.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived