💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

PopFactsNews are GENUINE (Receipts)

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

I'm sick of seeing people slandering them on here because they're actually genuine and have correctly predicted many things..

RECEIPTS

^ (Correctly predicting the date of the End Game MV)

There's more too but that's all that I can really find on a Twitter key word search

and they tweeted "LADY GAGA 1/19" a while ago.. which is something to think about given that they've got so much right

andy232000

I believe them because ya´ll want it or not, he/she has gotten multiple things right on different artists. Too enough to just be a coincidence. 

And YES they tweeted that something gaga related would happen on january 19, BUT they tweeted that apparently gaga had plans on extending her world tour but her Vegas residency potentially canceled that, so if nothing happens on the 19th, Im guessing that the tour dates announcement were meant to be announce on that date but got scrapped to make room for vegas planning.  

Or is nothing happens we can call him/her out

theahsfan
Just now, andy232000 said:

I believe them because ya´ll want it or not, he/she has gotten multiple things right on different artists. Too enough to just be a coincidence. 

And YES they tweeted that something gaga related would happen on january 19, BUT they tweeted that apparently gaga had plans on extending her world tour but her Vegas residency potentially canceled that, so if nothing happens on the 19th, Im guess that the tour dates announcement was meant to happen and got scrapped to make room for vegas planning.  

I thought this too, but I'm gonna remain delulu:selena:

100% wouldn't be surprised if new music doesn't come though 

andy232000
Just now, theahsfan said:

I thought this too, but I'm gonna remain delulu:selena:

100% wouldn't be surprised if new music doesn't come though 

Its gaga, scrapping music and taking away tour dates from potential Asian/Latin American Countries for a 2 year Vegas residency that her fans highly do not want is exactly what Gaga would do. 

kabirartfling

I guess we will give him more credit once 1/19 is proved correct! Not that long of a wait. Unless ofcourse nothing comes on 19th and he tweets that he is shocked too, and that interscope decided to delay it 

Give your love to me

theahsfan
Just now, Naor Daniel said:

They’re probably right on everything except for Gaga. Anything related to Gaga doesn’t happen. 

True, but I doubt they're making it up. They're too genuine in other areas to make any of it up, why would they do it?

Maybe plans change with her a lot or their source is misinformed about her 

1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

Its gaga, scrapping music and taking away tour dates from potential Asian/Latin American Countries for a 2 year Vegas residency that her fans highly do not want is exactly what Gaga would do. 

She's said for a while she wouldn't be going to Asia. More likely Australian dates. 

theahsfan
1 minute ago, kabirartfling said:

I guess we will give him more credit once 1/19 is proved correct! Not that long of a wait. Unless ofcourse nothing comes on 19th and he tweets that he is shocked too, and that interscope decided to delay it 

Well they said Gaga had tour dates planned in January but scrapped them so maybe it was them they were anticipating but now they won't come

Stan Is My Name

Watch, Gaga is gonna post a picture of Asia and Koji and that'll be the "big news" on the 19th. 

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

GloZell Green

I’m skeptical because it may be a remark situation, where they have info about one or more artists and try to seem more exclusive with other artists they have no ties to. I only say this because they were wrong with Gaga related things. But we’ll see on the 19th.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

BlingNotTheMusic
39 minutes ago, Stan Is My Name said:

Watch, Gaga is gonna post a picture of Asia and Koji and that'll be the "big news" on the 19th. 

this tbh

Archived