Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Coca Cola to Introduce Four New Flavors

Hoss

Featured Posts

As the soda industry continues to take heat from public-health critics, Coca-Cola is launching four new flavors of Diet Coke aimed at Millennials.

The iconic no-calorie drink will come in Ginger Lime, Feisty Cherry, Zesty Blood Orange and Twisted Mango, the company announced Wednesday.

The new flavors are slated to hit stores shelves nationally later this month in a new skinny 12-ounce can.

“Millennials are now thirstier than ever for adventures and new experiences, and we want to be right by their side,” Rafael Acevedo, Coca-Cola North America’s group director for Diet Coke, said in a statement. “We’re contemporizing the Diet Coke brand and portfolio with sleek packaging and new flavors that are appealing to new audiences.”

1515605321-new-diet-coke.jpg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2018/01/10/diet-coke-fizzes-up-its-line-up-4-new-flavors/1020163001/

Interesting :oprah:

RAMROD

LOL, not sure if want :sharon:

It will be a fad for awhile tho, especially if they paid some big YouTubers to "taste test" it :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Florian

I'm quite curious and want to taste them all :excited2: 

Also the new branding and visuals are EVERYTHING. It looks so polished ! :giveup: 

Illuminati

Can't wait for these to never reach the shelves in my country. The weird flavors are never sold here.

Lion Heart

They can't be worse than Gaga's #CupsofKindness

Spoiler

They were all gross- admit it

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PunkTheFunk
8 minutes ago, Hoss said:

“Millennials are now thirstier than ever for adventures and new experiences

We're thirsty for stable employment and a place to live that isn't our parent's house

G9Q8h8H.gif

oooo lime ginger and blood orange

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

PrinceOfTheStorm
7 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

They can't be worse than Gaga's #CupsofKindness

Hide contents

They were all gross- admit it

Never! :grr:

signing out

3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

stable employment

Sugar Daddy

4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

place to live that isn't our parent's house

9237661c1d6bd506affb2e50c38d2b20.jpg

First I solved a way to get world peace, then I tackled unemployment, up next a peace agreement for birds to stop doing their business on top of cars.:diane:

1 minute ago, Cuchulainn said:

I had orange flavored coke in Japan already :oprah: is it really new?

Most likely it was an exclusive drink in Japan. What's new about this is that Coke plans to officially release and distribute these new flavors internationally, which is a fairly big deal because they haven't released a new line in years

Cuchulainn
Just now, Hoss said:

Most likely it was an exclusive drink in Japan. What's new about this is that Coke plans to officially release and distribute these new flavors internationally, which is a fairly big deal because they haven't released a new line in years

I wonder when cherries became purple :lolga:

I do like the new branding though :D 

2 minutes ago, Hoss said:

We get new flavours of Coke literally every 3 months here in Australia. :flop:

It gets boring after a while, most of them are awful.

Archived