💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Magicians

Doot

Featured Posts

magicians5.jpg?w=669

The Magicians is an American fantasy television series that airs on Syfy and is based on the novel of the same name by Lev Grossman. Michael London, Janice Williams, John McNamara, and Sera Gamble serve as executive producers. A 13-episode order was placed for the first season in May 2015, and the series premiered on December 16, 2015, as a special preview.

In February 2016, the series was renewed for a second season consisting of 13 episodes, which aired between January 25 and April 19, 2017. In April 2017, the series was renewed for a third season of 13 episodes, which premiered on January 10, 2018.

SEASON 3 PREMIERES TODAY!!

Teal Ambition

I knew this thread was created by you before opening it :selena: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Magneto

This show really grew on me. At first it felt so tacky and cheesy and it still kinda does, but the story drew me in and now I'm kinda hooked.

Free my mind

Avenues

OMG OMG OMG YOU LIKE THE MAGICIANS? ITS THE ONLY TV SERIES I'VE WATCHED AND LOVED AND I'VE READ THE NOVELS AND I'VE TALKED TO HALE APPLEMAN (ELLIOT) ON INSTRAGAM DMS

Ouch, My back hurts.

Magneto

The new season has started! I'll be honest: I already forgot everything that happened and I didn't get some of the things in the first episode. Should I just stop watching? :toofunny:

Free my mind

Archived