đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Logan Paul's Team Allegedly Set Shane Dawson Up

Perfume

Featured Posts

Florian

I wouldn't be surprised if they set Shane up to be honest... 

The Paul's ship is sinking and they just try to distract the GP from them

The thread got deleted. Why am I not surprised as most tweets usually get end up deleted before I can see :madge: 

PunkTheFunk

I've been watching Shane Dawson for at least 10 years now and he has a very f*cked up sense of humor that turns people off (even me sometimes), but he is far from a horrible person.

EDIT: I should say *had a very f*cked up sense of humor. He's changed so much in the past few years.

Florian
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I've been watching Shane Dawson for at least 10 years now and he has a very f*cked up sense of humor that turns people off (even me sometimes), but he is far from a horrible person.

This ! 

Shane used to be very edgy and "****ed up", but it was part of his gig. He was the "dark humor" archetype when YouTube blossomed. He's always seemed very genuine and real.

CyanLights
24 minutes ago, Florian said:

This ! 

Shane used to be very edgy and "****ed up", but it was part of his gig. He was the "dark humor" archetype when YouTube blossomed. He's always seemed very genuine and real.

The "evidence" that is being used is far from the worst things he has said tbh esp. in his early days. You can tell he is a totally different person now though and seems to be genuinely happy.

Bloody hooker

The Pauls are completely cancelled now. Logan and his team came for one of my favs, and I’m not okay with that.

I feel like Shane is going to hire some type of investigator for this isssue, because the video seemed like he was ready to throw hands and have someone arrested.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Amidana

Wow the videos PopBlast is posting right now are way too scary, but I can't stop watching. 

R.I.P. sleep schedule :saladga:

ryhanna
1 hour ago, Florian said:

This ! 

In a way, Shane and the Paul brothers were in similar youtube status' at different points in their lives and Youtube's development. 

Shane used to be try-hard and edgy, and made jokes that were intended to get a reaction, just like the Paul brothers are *trying* to do, in a very different way. It's weird to think about, but YouTube has changed so much in the last 10 years. The skits and humour Shane had back then were very popular and mostly what YT was about, but now the vlogging, celebrity and shock humour the Paul brothers make is what's trendy.

I cant.. wtf is going on with the Popblast Channel 

also I read a comment that kinda got me thinking, it said "what if they are doing this, to cover it up as they were hacked, to push it under the rug" :huh:

I dont know but everything about this situation seems creepy.. 

Archived