💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Woman" Impacting Radio January 22nd

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

homomo
25 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I thought Learn to let go was single? It got a video, and it's on her wiki page? Did it not do well so they're pretending it never was?

22 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

What a mess of an album. The second half of 2017 was like "This is the 2nd official single", "No, THIS is the official official 2nd single", "This is the 2nd single, released as promo first". :awkney:

Learn to Let Go is the European second single.

The US only has one single, and it was Praying. Woman is the 2nd US single.

Versace

Girl remix it (by featuring an awesome female artist)  and give us a new video 

or release Hunt You Down , I can see it doing well if promoted

EGOT2027
26 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

I need that iconic "Praying" performance at the Grammys though.

This! I really really hope so. 

VictoriaWinters

Woman is literally my top played song of all time, but I don't get why it's becoming a single like 7 months after the video came out? 

Any of the promo singles could've been hits but they were left as promo singles, and I feel like they just don't have a chance at being huge now. She should choose something else now. (I personally think Finding You or Hunt You Down have huge potential.)

Xoxo, Victoria

YourCureness

They should have released this song as a single few months ago. It is a bop. But I think it is too late now.

Poissonche
18 minutes ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

Woman is literally my top played song of all time, but I don't get why it's becoming a single like 7 months after the video came out? 

It's a reverse Gagaian expedition :trollga:

OT: Finally! This song just screams HIT! It needs to be heard! I don't know why it wasn't released sooner... did they just reflect for months on the use of "mother****er" in the song and it's impact with the public? Take risks, people!

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

What a mess of an album. The second half of 2017 was like "This is the 2nd official single", "No, THIS is the official official 2nd single", "This is the 2nd single, released as promo first". :awkney:

Same with m and m with revival 

Mychal

Sneaky Oliver

I think she just made it the official single because she wants to perform it at the Grammys 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived