💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Britney going back to Vegas

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Brian Newman

NOOOOOO stop playing so far away from me Britney!! I was hoping the NYC Broadway Residency rumors were true. Think about your East Coast fans girl!!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

I'm not "upset", because this gives me a chance to see her. I'll be out of college by 2019 and will have the funds and time to go see it, which I was never able to do with Piece of Me. However, this is kind of just sad....Britney has officially given up. 

MarcusBones

britney-spears-career-plans.png

Her Planet Hollywood residency may have ended on New Year’s Eve, but Britney Spears is going to keep on dancing. Multiple sources reveal in the new issue of Us Weekly that the pop star, 36, signed a deal to perform at Las Vegas’ Park Theater — the same spot where Lady Gaga will kick off a 74-date run in December. (Bruno Mars, Ricky Martin and Cher all have recurring performances booked at the theater inside Monte Carlo’s resort. Notes a source, “They are really trying to compete with some of the more established venues in Las Vegas.”)

more on this in link

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-signs-a-new-las-vegas-deal/

I wish she would just let go of Las Vegas now and concentrate on creating a good era, writing her own material, coming up with her own visuals and then tour worldwide singing live. So what if she doesnt end up looking as talented as her peers, at least she'd be giving most of her fans what they now want, which is Britney realness.

3 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

At least her kids will be LOADED :selena:

They'll probably end up like Brooklyn Beckham 

The Bling

Well :selena: no surprise actually :selena::selena::selena: I picture her in 2050 doing Piece Of Me 36.0 :wtfga:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Delusional Aura
8 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I wish she would just let go of Las Vegas now and concentrate on creating a good era, writing her own material, coming up with her own visuals and then tour worldwide singing live. So what if she doesnt end up looking as talented as her peers, at least she'd be giving most of her fans what they now want, which is Britney realness.

She has two kids and loves being a mom. I doubt she will leave her kids and travel the world without them. With Vegas she gets to work AND still see her kids everyday. 

I'm ready to see meltdowns and fights on Twitter about who gross the most... I really can't wait to see both Gaga and Britney's shows. I feel like residencies will become the new thing instead of touring though :(

Archived