💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shane Dawson Pedophile Rumors - His Response

CAPRISONGS

Featured Posts

davidtaylor

I literally can't believe it, the whole situation is ridiculous. The fact that he even felt a need to make a video and everything

I teared up watching this especially cus it looks like he was previously crying

so happy i could die

He was sexually assaulted as a child as well, this must be extremely personally offensive to him so I can definitely understand his anger. And a joke from years ago as evidence? Girl bye.

giphy.gif

Bloody hooker

It’s really sad that some people really believe that Shane is even one. I 100% believe that he isn’t one, and every joke he makes is out of dark humor due to his awful childhood he had. You should just read his book or just watch a bunch of videos of his where he mentions almost everything that happened to him.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

SychosSoChic

I didn't even know there were rumors :duck:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Evan Peters

the video trying to 'expose' him is beyond reaching, it's just straight up desperate attempts to label someone as a pedophile. :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

AmericanGUY

falsely accusing someone of a crime that serious should be just as punishable/wrong as someone who is proven to be one. it's so disrespectful to actual victims who try to speak out and aren't taken seriously. 

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Because as we all know, all pedophiles want to make their secret known and will broadcast it to the world on a podcast. :saladga:

How he even has to defend what was obviously a dumb joke is beyond me. But apparently people really are THAT stupid. (And I already know some people on this site fit in that category.) :trollga:

Damn, if I was recorded making offensive jokes with my friends, people would think I was the worst person alive. :ladyhaha:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Can we stop being so ****ing sensitive to everything? Like, come on. Do we really want to live in a world where we're afraid to communicate with one another without saying something offensive™? It's just ridiculous.

He does so much good, and then gets dragged for black comedy. If you don't like him, don't listen to him. End of story.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

His comments, even if joking, were way out of line. It's a no from me. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

I just don't think it's a sincere. Tbh, I never liked him. I don't think he is a Paedophile but I think he needs to stfu and think about what he has actually done properly

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived