💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sarah Paulson to wear Dental Appliances for AHS8

Doot

Featured Posts

ahsroanokesarahpaulson.jpg?w=2000

At the Television Critics Association’s press tour over the weekend, “American Horror Story”creator Ryan Murphy teased the very first details for this year’s Season 8. “It takes place in the future,” Murphy revealed. He added, “It’s still topical, but [set in] the future, which I’ve never done… I think people will like it.”

Today brings some more details, relayed to EW by Murphy himself. For starters, Murphy has confirmed that Sarah Paulson will once again return for the eighth season.

“Sarah Paulson is very excited about the dental appliances she will be wearing on the show,” Murphy told the site, teasing an appearance change for Paulson.

Murphy also clarified that Season 8 is set in the near future, rather than distant.

“It’s set in the near future,” he told EW. “It has nothing to do with anything you’ve ever seen before. It’s really chilling.”

http://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3477795/american-horror-story-season-8-set-near-future-sarah-paulson-stars/

Luke78619
1 minute ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

who still checkin' for AHS in 2018, tho

Me

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Sizzily
5 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Me, since 2011.

One Banned Boi

Fascination
9 minutes ago, Doot said:

“It’s still topical, but [set in] the future,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cryga: :cryga:

TropicOfCANCER
11 minutes ago, Logan said:

tenor.gif

cant imagine why anyone would stick it out this long when this show jumped the shark by season 3. AHS is low-brow TV if I ever saw it.

23 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Says the one who rolled up in this thread :ladyhaha:

LastNight

Ooh I'm really excited they're doing something in the future, can't wait to see what it's about.

Sure AHS has had some clunky moments over the past couple of years and the ideas don't always reach their potential but Roanoke was mostly great and Cult was fantastic from start to finish, a real return to form in terms of horror and story-telling for them. I'm looking forward to what they do this year!

Sizzily
26 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

cant imagine why anyone would stick it out this long when this show jumped the shark by season 3. AHS is low-brow TV if I ever saw it.

tAgBSSo.jpg

One Banned Boi

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, calmar said:

AHS: Toothpocalypse confirmed

whoah, we already have a connection with Roanoke 6x01

I started out with Hotel and have loved it ever since. So ready for this. :excited2:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Archived