Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#Camilanticipation

Magneto

Featured Posts

Magneto

So there time is almost there, sisters! This friday Camila Cabello will release her debut album 'Camila'. Come to this thread to discuss, get hyped and listen to some of the songs! :excited2:

Free my mind

Magneto
1 minute ago, Chic said:

When is it gonna leak tho?

Hasitleaked reported a leak this monday (I have them on Twitter alerts), so I ran, but it turned out to be false alarm.mp3 :selena:

Free my mind

Magneto
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

OMG isnt on the record i think? HYPED

Shut up! Really?! It's my favorite one so far, so it needs to be on the album!!

Free my mind

2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Shut up! Really?! It's my favorite one so far, so it needs to be on the album!!

I think only Havana is making it!

Magneto
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

I think only Havana is making it!

giphy.gif

#Camilanticaption CANCELLED!!1!1!!

Free my mind

Illuminati

Omg isn't on the tracklist, neither is IHQ or CITC :sweat: It will be interesting to see how her payola'd brand sells albums. Havana was huge

Magneto
2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Omg isn't on the tracklist, neither is IHQ or CITC :sweat: It will be interesting to see how her payola'd brand sells albums. Havana was huge

I just checked and y'all are right!! I knew about CITC and didn't really care for the other songs, but I'm actually really bummed out by OMG not making the cut. That song is bop! My hype literally died, but I'm still thirsty for new pop music, so...

giphy.gif

Free my mind

NIGHTCRAWLER
6 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I just checked and y'all are right!! I knew about CITC and didn't really care for the other songs, but I'm actually really bummed out by OMG not making the cut. That song is bop! My hype literally died, but I'm still thirsty for new pop music, so...

giphy.gif

wtf, CITC is a smashing bop though :madge:

Illuminati
7 minutes ago, Magneto said:

giphy.gif

The worst part is that it's not like she just had too many songs to choose from or anything, the album is literally just 10 tracks long :selena: and I believe TFM might be longer in length cause all the songs are short

Magneto
1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

The worst part is that it's not like she just had too many songs to choose from or anything, the album is literally just 10 tracks long :selena: and I believe TFM might be longer in length cause all the songs are short

And only IHQ made it to the bonus tracks:emma:

Free my mind

Illuminati
Just now, Magneto said:

And only IHQ made it to the bonus tracks:emma:

Which is only like a Japanese version or something so you won't find it with the rest of the album anywhere :emma: 

Magneto
2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Which is only like a Japanese version or something so you won't find it with the rest of the album anywhere :emma: 

giphy.gif

Free my mind

I must say, when she was in "Fifth Harmony" I didn't like her voice at all & I always hoped that she would leave the group - which she fortunately did. I enjoy their music way more without her. But now I feel like her voice doesn't sound as squeaky & annoying as it used to & I'm actually here for her album.

Archived