Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Justin Timberlake's only prepared 'a little bit' for his halftime show

Bradley

Featured Posts

LadyLuca

He want people to see how amazing he performs with such little preperation. He wants people to wonder what its like to have him at 100%

Spoiler

The truth is: Hes probalby rehearsing like craaaaazy

I can only imagine that he said the truth if his show is really lame and only playback. But its JT. Not the best person, but that man is an entertainer.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Kids

i hope he doesnt do this:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Fiona Apple
24 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I'm so sick and tired of certain people doing the most little yet they reap the rewards.:smh:

If they do their job well,what's the problem exactly? :rip: 

LePetitGAGABLover
6 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

If they do their job well,what's the problem exactly? :rip: 

That people like Gaga or Katy have to bust their ass to get at most mediocre sales while other artists......

Fiona Apple
5 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

That people like Gaga or Katy have to bust their ass to get at most mediocre sales while other artists......

1)You don't really know how much he actually works.The fact that he delivers always great music&tours&shows,proves that he is working pretty hard.

2)It's not people's business to see how hard Gaga works and how much Justin works.People care about the product that they create..They seem to believe that Justin's projects are more interesting. I don't see how this is unfair.. 

3)All Gaga,Katy and Justin earn a lot more money than my entire village of 3.000 people,so let's not pretend like they are not being treated right :rip: 

33 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Me talking to my professor about my progress with my bachelor thesis tbh

Literally me for two semesters in a row now. :cryga:

fvmemonster

when/why did Justin become so annoying to everyone on here? Because he's doing the Halftime Show after Gaga? 

You sounding super Salty sis.   

LetsGetHigh
15 minutes ago, fvmemonster said:

when/why did Justin become so annoying to everyone on here? Because he's doing the Halftime Show after Gaga? 

You sounding super Salty sis.   

Gays hating on anyone who sells more than Gaga? Shocker 

TeenIdle
25 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

1)You don't really know how much he actually works.The fact that he delivers always great music&tours&shows,proves that he is working pretty hard.

2)It's not people's business to see how hard Gaga works and how much Justin works.People care about the product that they create..They seem to believe that Justin's projects are more interesting. I don't see how this is unfair.. 

3)All Gaga,Katy and Justin earn a lot more money than my entire village of 3.000 people,so let's not pretend like they are not being treated right :rip: 

Cause his projects are pushed down people's throats via radio payola. That's how

Archived