Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Justin Timberlake's only prepared 'a little bit' for his halftime show

Bradley

Featured Posts

Fame IV
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Isn't it cool to know that our fav put in months of training her body and voice and worked her ass off like an Olympic athelete, and also had a say in every single visual aspect of the show from start to finish to create something phenomenal...

And this guy is probably going to go up there and do his usual routine of throwing on a nice suit, singing, moving his feet and hips to the beat, and grabbing his crotch, with no real effort put in to go above and beyond. And will probably garner a similar amount of respect?

In the future we'll see which performance is considered iconic. 

A Star is Born ⭐

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/01/2018 at 2:21 AM, Helxig said:

Isn't it cool to know that our fav put in months of training her body and voice and worked her ass off like an Olympic athelete, and also had a say in every single visual aspect of the show from start to finish to create something phenomenal...

And this guy is probably going to go up there and do his usual routine of throwing on a nice suit, singing, moving his feet and hips to the beat, and grabbing his crotch, with no real effort put in to go above and beyond. And will probably garner a similar amount of respect?

If that ain't the tea

I'm honestly wondering how some can be born with such bad taste that they find Justin TImberlake or males in general entertaining whatsoever :neyde:

KyliesChild
10 minutes ago, Enigma said:

If that ain't the tea

I'm honestly wondering how some can be born with such bad taste that they find Justin TImberlake or males in general entertaining whatsoever :neyde:

This is honestly so ignorant especially since some of the best performers of all time are male. It just wreaks of bias and generalization for no particular reason. 

1 hour ago, Skai Jackson said:

This is honestly so ignorant especially since some of the best performers of all time are male. It just wreaks of bias and generalization for no particular reason. 

Most of the icons you're talking about were pushing the boundaries and were not acting typically masculine in a lot of ways.

But yeah, it's just me being an over-the-top salty gay. I'm aware that this is dumb generalization.

I just believe there's a part of truth in what I said :reductive:

Wow, he's in for a rude awakening. If he has legitimately only done a little bit of preparation, he's screwed. It's one month away. How can you be so unprofessional?! 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Runway
5 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

That means what? :rip: 

Perfect Illusion outsold filthy, so your idea he gets hate because he sells more than gaga is, in fact, incorrect. :sure:

TheSlash

Then I think his SBHS's gonna be 'a little bit' ....simpler :awkney: ..... than Gaga's :reductive:

Ew, David!

Fiona Apple
5 hours ago, Runway said:

Perfect Illusion outsold filthy, so your idea he gets hate because he sells more than gaga is, in fact, incorrect. :sure:

The inaccuracy :rip: 

Gaga gets decent first week sales because she has a big fanbase,that is by no means a representation of her mainstream success which is quite low singles-wise and average album-wise. Perfect Illusion didn't even spend 10 weeks in the hot 100 lol.

Justin's last album sold like 2,5m only in the United States which is more than ARTPOP+Cheek To Cheek+Joanne and also had massive hits.Mirrors was bigger worldwide than anything that Gaga has released since the Born This Way song.

On the other hand his last single that had a full run called "Cant stop the feeling" is literally one of the biggest songs of the decade :rip: and bigger than anything Gaga has released since 2009.

So yeah I'd say it's fair to say that he has been a lot more successful than Gaga recently :rip: 

Filthy was just released so we don't even know how it's gonna chart and his new album is not even released yet.However according to the current facts their relevancy and chart success is not even comparable :rip: 

Solitaiire
Just now, Fiona Apple said:

On the other hand his last single that had a full run called "Cant stop the feeling" is literally one of the biggest songs of the decade :rip: 

giphy.gif

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Solitaiire said:

giphy.gif

If you want to disagree with something I said,use facts instead of stupid gifs.

VOLANTIS

The 2019 halftime performer will have 0 standards to compete against :diane: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

3 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

The 2019 halftime performer will have 0 standards to compete against :diane: 

The tea has been SERVED :lolga:

Archived