Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would Azealia Banks be bigger than Cardi B?

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Gay said:

Lol it’s 50 points. You have 38 now :sweat:

Points or posts? :gum: cause i have 68 “points” or likes or whtever they’re called 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As problematic as she is, she's got that fire and that genuine talent. I think it's pretty amazing that even though she's spouted so much to disappoint so many, but still carries herself through her music. 

I feel like she's just extremely troubled, but I admire her for being true to herself, and just standing on her own. Might not agree with how everything she might say, especially how she might say it, but that doesn't mean I can't root for her either. 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

JusKeepBreathin

No. Talent has very little to do with fame success or notoriety. Look at singing competitions like The Voice. Talent comes and goes and it never sticks. There a lot to be said about personality and likeability which is a shame to say is more important than talent these days.

Cardi B has an extremely likeable personality. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SychosSoChic

Azealia could have been the Lil Kim of our generation :diane:

She could have been more than Lil Kim :diane:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

doppelganger

Talent isn't enough. You gotta have charisma to make it. It goes a long way.

As for Cardi B, she's cute and nice-ish but I don't really see her successful in the long run. 

20 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Points or posts? :gum: cause i have 68 “points” or likes or whtever they’re called 

You have 41 now. In your profile where it says “content count” :poot:

MaybeKermit

I won't even start :selena:

I think about Azealia everyday... She could've been huuuuuugeeeeee by now..
Such a shame how things turned out.

I still follow her tho (and listen to her music everyfday...), it's really inspiring to see she's STILL fighting and trying to finish projects for Miss Amor and Soda etc :rip: It's nice to see that for her it's really about the MUSICCCC and not tha bling...
It is a bit sad tho on the other hand, knowing that she's really struggling and that people won't ever take her serious anymore.

TSUNAMI
44 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Well let me know when 212 goes #1.

Whether you heard Cardi or not isn’t the point, many more people did.

Tik Tok #1

Bad Romance #2

All I'm gonna say.

14 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Talent isn't enough. You gotta have charisma to make it. It goes a long way.

As for Cardi B, she's cute and nice-ish but I don't really see her successful in the long run. 

Y’all been diminishing Cardi since she came out: first Bodak Yellow will never make it (it went number 1 :firega:), then that it was gonna stay for one week (it stayed for 4:firega:), then that she was gonna be a one hit wonder (she has 4 hits in the top 15:firega:), then this then that then the other lmaoo and now “she’s not gonna be successful in the long run” and look at ha getting bigger by the minute and making money moves :firega: :firega: 

she’s here to stay sis :firega: :firega: :firega:

doppelganger
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

Y’all been diminishing Cardi since she came out: first Bodak Yellow will never make it (it went number 1 :firega:), then that it was gonna stay for one week (it stayed for 4:firega:), then that she was gonna be a one hit wonder (she has 4 hits in the top 15:firega:), then this then that then the other lmaoo and now “she’s not gonna be successful in the long run” and look at ha getting bigger by the minute and making money moves :firega: :firega: 

she’s here to stay sis :firega: :firega: :firega:

Perhaps, but we've seen so many acts come and go. Does anyone remember Ashanti? She was HUGE in 2002.

LeoFameMonster

1: Mrs Banks has amazing songs and is so talented, 212 took rap to a whole other level

2: Cardi B has such an amazing personality and talent, people loved her on love and hip hop which propelled her career

they both stan Gaga (even if Banks doesn't want to admit that she does anymore, we still see her stan card in her knock off Chanel fanny pack)

3: Can't we just take cardi's personality and Bank's talent and just make that Gaga colab we all want so bad

4: I think Cardi's co-star, Mariah Lynn is amazing, her lyrics are fire and she writes them herself and shes besties with cardi and a gay advocate. and she can fight lol I love watching her on Love and Hip hop, her insluts are deadly and she can throw a mean right hook (sorry fan gurlled a little)

BTW, Let me know what you guys think of her

7 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Perhaps, but we've seen so many acts come and go. Does anyone remember Ashanti? She was HUGE in 2002.

Ashanti fell because her record label, Muder Inc, had a gazillion problems w the law and went bankrupt 

definitely not happening w Atlantic  

FATCAT

if she knew the wey she would go the wea

but cuz she did not go the way she did not kno di waeh

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived