💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drunk fan jumps on Celine dion

OBEY

Featured Posts

666 others
20 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

Coz you know Celine probably did something like this herself, so she knows better than to judge someone else for it now :diane:

She did? When?

Anyway, my respect for Celine Dion increased manifold. We do not always get to see real people that celebs are behind the Aura.mp3. This one was a cute and touching story.

:holyshit:

SychosSoChic
1 hour ago, 666 others said:

She did? When?

Anyway, my respect for Celine Dion increased manifold. We do not always get to see real people that celebs are behind the Aura.mp3. This one was a cute and touching story.

"Probably"

Not every moment has to be in front of cameras and an audience, she could have had it privately :shrug:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Next week this woman will be on Ellen, boomkack me!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

666 others
1 hour ago, SychosSoChic said:

"Probably"

Not every moment has to be in front of cameras and an audience, she could have had it privately :shrug:

Okay. And why would anyone just assume that Celine Dion got drunk and humped a celeb, and that's why she she doesn't judge others who do the same to her? I mean I'd just assume she is a nice person. Occam's Razor you know.

:holyshit:

ejusansyai that girl was a mess and i love ha :air:

also, round if applause for celine, she trally handled the situation like a pro

... and now i just sit in silence.

SychosSoChic
10 hours ago, 666 others said:

Okay. And why would anyone just assume that Celine Dion got drunk and humped a celeb, and that's why she she doesn't judge others who do the same to her? I mean I'd just assume she is a nice person. Occam's Razor you know.

"Probably"

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived