celeb

Wendy Williams Drags Katy Perry

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANK1991

Never watched any talk show so brainless and boring until Wendy Whaliams. 

The audiences, even worse than Wendy herself!

Katy? Witness flopped so more money to her is great I guess :selena:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, slayo said:

It wasn't really a drag, just a reality check.

If it ain't a compliment, it's a drag

wtCWCuh.gif

joanoflark
5 minutes ago, OBEY said:

the black Chyna part at 8:44 :air: 

she was dragged to the pits of hell and back :giggle:, I'm waiting on Blac Chyna to sue Wendy one more time. She always does it. 

Comparing her to Simon...:madge:

Thats two different personality types. Like yeah Katy won't be as mean or aggressive as Simon because thats not who she is. Why does she have to put on an act to judge these people? Simon wasn't putting on an act, thats who he was. Yeah she probably dug herself a hole with the phrasing "I can't be as mean as Simon because I'm a woman" but Wendy was going on about her further then Katys statement. People really need to leave Katy alone. Like she really doesn't do anything to anyone. She's not celeb that constantly tried to get the medias attention or attacks and belittles others. 

Inferno
3 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

Comparing her to Simon...:madge:

Thats two different personality types. Like yeah Katy won't be as mean or aggressive as Simon because thats not who she is. Why does she have to put on an act to judge these people? Simon wasn't putting on an act, thats who he was. Yeah she probably dug herself a hole with the phrasing "I can't be as mean as Simon because I'm a woman" but Wendy was going on about her further then Katys statement. People really need to leave Katy alone. Like she really doesn't do anything to anyone. She's not celeb that constantly tried to get the medias attention or attacks and belittles others. 

Personally I think shes incredibly obnoxious and annoying and I really can't believe its taken this long for people to be tired of her personality? Or catch on to how annoying she is? I think they were just blinded by her dark hair and big boobs. Besides, its not like she hasn't been offensive herself? Songs like Ur So Gay and This is How We Do, etc. Shes been getting a pass for years on all her lameness. And I think its actually more annoying that so many people come to her defense to like protect her or something. Where were all these people when the media was dragging Gaga through the mud? They were joining in. Even now with Witness flopping as hard as it has media publications still throw her a bone and try to act like shes top billing. Obviously people in power with money invested in her because otherwise she'd be getting dragged as hard as Gaga was with ARTPOP.

Just now, Inferno said:

Personally I think shes incredibly obnoxious and annoying and I really can't believe its taken this long for people to be tired of her personality? Or catch on to how annoying she is? I think they were just blinded by her dark hair and big boobs. Besides, its not like she hasn't been offensive herself? Songs like Ur So Gay and This is How We Do, etc. Shes been getting a pass for years on all her lameness. And I think its actually more annoying that so many people come to her defense to like protect her or something. Where were all these people when the media was dragging Gaga through the mud? They were joining in.

False. I support both of them. And having been to a few of Katys concerts and watching interviews I can tell she pretty genuine. She's a normal person. I watched that whole Witness big brother house type thing she did on youtube and I loved it. She likes to have fun and she never ever takes herself to seriously and thats not a bad thing. You're allowed to have fun with your job and she does. She creates music she likes just like Gaga. If she was concerned about hits or money she would have followed the same pattern of TD with Prism but she didn't. It was a different album then the one before and same with Witness. If you don't like her because of her personality thats fine. No one has to like her. But people are down right mean to her for no reason. Like why openly mock her low tour numbers or how bad Witness was (but its not) and I see so much of it coming from people on here. Like it's hypocritical and childish.  

Inferno
5 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

False. I support both of them. And having been to a few of Katys concerts and watching interviews I can tell she pretty genuine. She's a normal person. I watched that whole Witness big brother house type thing she did on youtube and I loved it. She likes to have fun and she never ever takes herself to seriously and thats not a bad thing. You're allowed to have fun with your job and she does. She creates music she likes just like Gaga. If she was concerned about hits or money she would have followed the same pattern of TD with Prism but she didn't. It was a different album then the one before and same with Witness. If you don't like her because of her personality thats fine. No one has to like her. But people are down right mean to her for no reason. Like why openly mock her low tour numbers or how bad Witness was (but its not) and I see so much of it coming from people on here. Like it's hypocritical and childish.  

What annoys me about this statement is that all the vitriol comes from Katy Perry stans in the first place. They couldn't have been more, and still are, absolutely vile when it comes to Lady Gaga. That being said, I really couldn't disagree with you more in regards to her authenticity. I think she is outright the least authentic contemporary pop star next to Nicki Minaj. Her big brother youtube thing was an absolute cringeworthy mess and the fact that anyone took away from that her being authentic really blows my mind. That sit down interview she did in regards to her being woke and being educated on racial issues was so vaguely put and asinine it was embarrassing. She tries way too hard to be cutesy and goofy and completely loses out on showing who she really is which probably is not all that interesting. And Prism was literally not that big of a stretch from Teenage Dream. She just went from candy electropop to air-y electropop. Please tell me how it was a significant evolution? Some of the tracks on Prism easily could have fit on Teenage Dream and quite honestly the same goes for Witness, it just focuses a little more on wave-y urban trends. Each album just adopts current trends but stays sugar-y. And you know what? Regardless of what im saying about her music it really is subjective. I cant knock her for having a brand and sticking to it, musically. But I dont have to respect it either.

RAMROD

LMAO, truth tho. Although this show will likely tanked anyway :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, Inferno said:

What annoys me about this statement is that all the vitriol comes from Katy Perry stans in the first place. They couldn't have been more, and still are, absolutely vile when it comes to Lady Gaga. That being said, I really couldn't disagree with you more in regards to her authenticity. I think she is outright the least authentic contemporary pop star next to Nicki Minaj. Her big brother youtube thing was an absolute cringeworthy mess and the fact that anyone took away from that her being authentic really blows my mind. That sit down interview she did in regards to her being woke and being educated on racial issues was so vaguely put and asinine it was embarrassing. She tries way too hard to be cutesy and goofy and completely loses out on showing who she really is which probably is not all that interesting. And Prism was literally not that big of a stretch from Teenage Dream. She just went from candy electropop to air-y electropop. Please tell me how it was a significant evolution?

How can she " try way too hard to be cutesy and goofy" when she's been that way since the beginning of her career? Thats literally her. Its not like Taylor who started off as a cute little sweet country girl who now thinks she's hard core making all this music that frankly doesn't fit her at all. I will put Katy and Gaga with being THE most genuine pop stars out there for the simple fact that they've started the same and still continue to be the people they were they first started. Their attitudes and fan interactions have never changed. And Prism and TD are two different albums. Prism being more organic then the hit making album Teenage Dream. Again I'm not saying you have to like her. You clearly don't so honestly this entire conversation is pointless because you're not going to change your outlook on her and thats fine. I simply stated my opinion on her and thats that. 

PunkTheFunk
21 minutes ago, Inferno said:

@ the moment she brings up katy perry please I can't bear to sit through 22 minutes of this woman.

That's already taken care of, just press play :poot:

Inferno
3 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

How can she " try way too hard to be cutesy and goofy" when she's been that way since the beginning of her career? Thats literally her. Its not like Taylor who started off as a cute little sweet country girl who now thinks she's hard core making all this music that frankly doesn't fit her at all. I will put Katy and Gaga with being THE most genuine pop stars out there for the simple fact that they've started the same and still continue to be the people they were they first started. Their attitudes and fan interactions have never changed. And Prism and TD are two different albums. Prism being more organic then the hit making album Teenage Dream. Again I'm not saying you have to like her. You clearly don't so honestly this entire conversation is pointless because you're not going to change your outlook on her and thats fine. I simply stated my opinion on her and thats that. 

Shes been fake since the begininning of her career, i'll agree with you in that sense of her consistency. Theres nothing organic about Prism. Its fabricated to sound somewhat organic in moments. Its canned balladry and mid tempos meant to evoke reflection etc. I cant even.

Archived