Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

G-Eazy parts ways with H&M

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Craven Moorecox
22 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I think what I’m also trying to point out is that this is more of a PR move than anything for G-Easy.

Im sure he cares about racial inequalities but he’s using this as a way for people to notice him and approve of him being “so woke” - yet, apparently if he is “so woke” he would have noticed other things before this incident. :stalkga:

I don’t know too much about G-Easy’s honestly.  :laughga: It be would a shame if he is only doing it as a PR-move. I see it more as your d*mned if you do, or you’re d*md if don’t speak up. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
32 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

I don’t know too much about G-Easy’s honestly.  :laughga: It be would a shame if he is only doing it as a PR-move. I see it more as your d*mned if you do, or you’re d*md if don’t speak up. 

That’s basically everything so I guess might as well do whatever you think is best cause someone from somewhere is going to hate you for it no matter what :laughga:

NIghtmareElm

It was seriously a mistake.  People are so damn sensitive.  The shirt implies that whatever child (doesn't matter what color) is as hyper and jumpy as a monkey.  I'm still gonna shop at H&M.  

shoful

Overreacting much. He Probably did it for publicity. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

If they were to model only white kids, it wouldn't have ended like this. LOL

And the world is slowly becoming the world of unnecessary SJWs who think they can judge other people but not look at themselves. It's sad that people care this much about little things but not other bigger problems.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Borislshere
1 hour ago, 420 said:

If they were to model only white kids, it wouldn't have ended like this. LOL

And the world is slowly becoming the world of unnecessary SJWs who think they can judge other people but not look at themselves. It's sad that people care this much about little things but not other bigger problems.

Who says SJW’s don’t care about big problems too? Why can’t people care about multiple things? 

Morphine Prince
7 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Who says SJW’s don’t care about big problems too? Why can’t people care about multiple things? 

Shhh that makes too much sense. Imagine caring about micro AND macro agressions. A concept. 

Archived