Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Iggy Azalea's New single "Savior" coming soon

Original Diva

Featured Posts

Lucas

"supposed to be released February 1st" this is sad. Iggy is struggling so much to put out music... Can't she go with no label like Cupcakke ?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
1 hour ago, Original Diva said:

Idk if there's been a thread about this yet but Iggy Azalea announced th e lead single for her upcoming album 'Surviving The Summer', 'Savior' Featuring Quavo . Iggy said it is supposed to come out around Feb 1st. 

A demo of Savior which was supposed to be on digital distortion leaked last year which I have for y'all:  http://picosong.com/wysWF

But the feature on the demo is verse Simmonds so will Quavo be replacing him and using the same lyrics or is it gonna be different?  

thirsty for a number 1 hit.. lame 

DiscoHeaven23

I'll believe it when I see it. 

Love Iggy, but she's been a mess with her music releases since '16

blackpink

I’m ready for this new era, Iggy deserves a brand new start. Come through legend! 

blackpink
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Is she independent now?

She’s signed to a new label now. They recommended they make new music for a new album, so all of the songs she made with Def Jam are scrapped. 

Opulence

I don’t mean this to be shady at all, I like her, but I honestly feel like anything she puts out now just will never do well with today’s audiences, I can’t fully explain why but it just won’t :(

River

Featuring an homophob? :awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Dominic

Saw this yesterday, it's gonna be featured in the Monster ad at the SB. 

Savior is my favourite track she's ever done and it's gonna be a mess now with Quavo. He isn't gonna be singing the chorus which means she obviously rewritten it and changed the melody.  Annoying af. Should have stuck with parking lot guy on the song. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

On 9/1/2018 at 1:05 PM, Original Diva said:

Idk if there's been a thread about this yet but Iggy Azalea announced th e lead single for her upcoming album 'Surviving The Summer', 'Savior' Featuring Quavo . Iggy said it is supposed to come out around Feb 1st. 

A demo of Savior which was supposed to be on digital distortion leaked last year which I have for y'all:  http://picosong.com/wysWF

But the feature on the demo is verse Simmonds so will Quavo be replacing him and using the same lyrics or is it gonna be different?  

Either way I'm Hella pumped for it. 

Do you have the Digital Distortion tracks?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Original Diva
2 hours ago, Enzo Escobar said:

Do you have the Digital Distortion tracks?

If course!  They have already leaked.  They are all over the internet. I think there's a few on soundcloud and YouTube like elephant and someone else and middle man,  etc. Hope that helps 😊

excuse me no

Just now, Original Diva said:

If course!  They have already leaked.  They are all over the internet. I think there's a few on soundcloud and YouTube like elephant and someone else and middle man,  etc. Hope that helps 😊

No they are not on Youtube nor Soundcloud

I already looked for them

I can't find them

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived