new music

Black Eyed Peas - Street Livin'

Bebe

Featured Posts

LadyLuca

the Lyrics is great

the instrumental is boring

and the Vocals are meh 

I rate this song 3 or 4 out of 10 (because i like the message, but nothing else- luv Black Eyed Peas tho!)

hoeslay
9 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

the Lyrics is great

the instrumental is boring

and the Vocals are meh 

I rate this song 3 or 4 out of 10 (because i like the message, but nothing else- luv Black Eyed Peas tho!)

idk. i feel like this is kinda the point. the point is to the lyrical meaning and visual content.

Duella Dvil

Ho. Ly. **** 

THEY JUST NUCLEAR BOMBED THE TABLE 

I STAN!

Hear for every single MINUTE of this.

They went back to their roots. Before BEP was Fergie and Company and I am HERE for it!

I feel like it will get dragged because Taboo says the N word. Even though there is SO MUCH MORE TO THIS than calling that out.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

ModernEcstasy

This could of been so much better!

lyrically, the song is brilliant. But the instrumental and lack of “chorus” makes it so forgettable. 

This could’ve been their “Where is the Love” of 2018. 

Nicogly

The instrumental is genius tho... wow 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Mirages

I love it, it's honestly better than the crap will.i.am used to put out lately and their last album. I'm here for it, now rejoice dahhhlings!

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This could of been so much better!

lyrically, the song is brilliant. But the instrumental and lack of “chorus” makes it so forgettable. 

This could’ve been their “Where is the Love” of 2018. 

I think it’s way more powerful than “Where Is the Love” because instead of making us feel good the song makes us feel ashamed. Which is the whole point. This song is incredible. I literally have so many feels. Using a Gaganalogy this song is more “Angel Down” than “Born This Way”. Sombre, poetic and full of sadness.

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I think it’s way more powerful than “Where Is the Love” because instead of making us feel good the song makes us feel ashamed. Which is the whole point. This song is incredible. I literally have so many feels. This is “Angel Down” versus “Born This Way”. Sombre, poetic and full of sadness.

I get what you mean. But I have to ask.....at what point does “where is the love” make you feel good? It’s a song about murder, death and terrorism!

Archived