Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Weeknd won't work with H&M again

OBEY

Featured Posts

Oh wow the amount of ppl justifying and brushing off HM's **** up as if it's nothing I'm just :toofunny:

Just_Another_Day.mp3 on kkk daily 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

I’m sorry but I love how all these white members are telling black people what is and isn’t racist in their eyes haha... Child. 

Had his shirt said anything Gay related y’all would be crying haha. Even if it was a mistake or not, who doesn’t know black people were called monkeys? Oh right they don’t teach that in history class.

Generalization. If it said something derogatory about trans people I'd be cackling because if people are actually underprivileged they'd have thicker skin about these issues

They don't teach it in history class because that's entirely irrelevant. Slavery is brought up plenty. School doesn't need to be a roulette of which underprivileged minority to blow for social justice points

KingRedd
4 minutes ago, Chic said:

Generalization. If it said something derogatory about trans people I'd be cackling because if you're actually underprivileged you'd have thicker skin

And see there you go. That’s the difference between most black people and most white people. If something is wrong to us, we defend eachother. We don’t “cackle” at something that could even feel oppressive towards one or all of us. If you want to “cackle” at the hoodie if it said something that trans people have dealt with and find offensive in 2018 then you go right ahead. Black people are different. Maybe it comes off whiny, but we stand up for us. Point blank period.

May I Read You? 😎

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, KingRedd said:

I’m sorry but I love how all these white members are telling black people what is and isn’t racist in their eyes haha... Child. 

Had his shirt said anything Gay related y’all would be crying haha. Even if it was a mistake or not, who doesn’t know black people were called monkeys? Oh right they don’t teach that in history class.

We're not telling you what to do, just offering up an opinion and saying how our culture looks at the word. Of course we know there's a racist connotation when some people say it but it's not all of us. Most of us don't use it like this.

It would depend what "gay related" saying it was or any other kind of discrimination. But that's irrelevant anyway since such references would not be on something aimed at children. But "monkey" is a child-friendly term that can mean something completely innocent, so that's different. Of course we know black people were (and still can) get called monkeys. We may not be taught it in history class but we learn it socially. We're not stupid. We are also aware that words can have dual meanings, both positive and negative and context matters.

Just now, Morphine Prince said:

I haven’t interacted with you on this site in probably months. My post was a general post and not about anyone is specific. However if the shoe fits, well, you know. 

I don’t know why you feel the need to prove to ME anything... 

I know it was a general post but I know that I'm one of the people who is always at the back of your mind when you say stuff like this. And clearly, I'm at the back of other people's minds too, as it's always the same people who have also argued with me on the same issues who like your posts. The shoe doesn't fit but I know it's me you want it to fit.

I feel the need to prove myself to you and anyone else here who calls me a racist because I came here to make friends and converse, so I want people to get the truest impression of me as possible. No one called me a racist in the early years when I was on the forum but 2016 was the start of the witch hunt regarding anyone white who dared to speak about race issues and that's when I got accused of untrue stuff. Can you imagine for a moment, how much it hurts to have people label you as something you're not? Something which is extremely damaging to your reputation? Something which really hurts you? I've experienced new members starting here who are calling me a racist from the off because they lurked here for a while before joining, had read everyone people like you had said about me and believed it, already making up their minds about me before getting to know me. It's borderline slander at this point. None of you who dislike me so much and think so bad of me have ever spoken to me personally or attempted to get to know me or who I am. And once you do, you'd realise how ridiculously wrong you've got me.

KingRedd
Just now, Doot said:

There was literally a thread on here a few months back where they were talking about clothes like this:

be3b30be3fc6143b1a57c95f2519674b--crop-t

SpankMeDaddy1_07d252d9-4fea-4afc-bc52-7d

And they ate it up.

Everyone has a voice on what is considered racist. Just because you take offense to something, doesn't mean that a person of a different race or even same race will.

Why would you need to take offense to something that offends black people? If I wrote something and a white person told me they were offended I wouldn’t try and prove to them why it’s not or why I feel it’s not. I’d simply say I’m sorry and correct myself and move on. It’s that simple. 

May I Read You? 😎

4 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

And see there you go. That’s the difference between most black people and most white people. If something is wrong to us, we defend eachother. We don’t “cackle” at something that could even feel oppressive towards one or all of us. If you want to “cackle” at the hoodie if it said something that trans people have dealt with and find offensive in 2018 then you go right ahead. Black people are different. Maybe it comes of whiny, but we stand up for us. Point blank period.

Way to be divisive. If you want to reduce your community to whiny kids crying over spilled milk, go right ahead, but I have far more faith in the black community to focus on actual issues. Is it fair to assume that you have nothing better to do and that the majority of issues regarding treatment of blacks are gone? Because otherwise this doesn't deserve attention. Unless you think that you being black gives you more authority to speak on issues affecting your community than me being trans gives me to speak on issues affecting mine (which is pretty prejudiced if you ask me)

I said nothing about me being white

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I know it was a general post but I know that I'm one of the people who is always at the back of your mind when you say stuff like this. And clearly, I'm at the back of other people's minds too, as it's always the same people who have also argued with me on the same issues who like your posts. The shoe doesn't fit but I know it's me you want it to fit.

I feel the need to prove myself to you and anyone else here who calls me a racist because I came here to make friends and converse, so I want people to get the truest impression of me as possible. No one called me a racist in the early years when I was on the forum but 2016 was the start of the witch hunt regarding anyone white who dared to speak about race issues and that's when I got accused of untrue stuff. Can you imagine for a moment, how much it hurts to have people label you as something you're not? Something which is extremely damaging to your reputation? Something which really hurts you? I've experienced new members starting here who are calling me a racist from the off because they lurked here for a while before joining, had read everyone people like you had said about me and believed it, already making up their minds about me before getting to know me. It's borderline slander at this point. None of you who dislike me so much and think so bad of me have ever spoken to me personally or attempted to get to know me or who I am. And once you do, you'd realise how ridiculously wrong you've got me.

1. It’s looking like it fits or else you wouldn’t be so bothered 

2. You are absolutely NOT in the back of my mind :air: 

3. Your reputation on here is all on you and no one else

August Blue
10 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yes, because I don't place one race higher than another. 

Equality. 

Well this is not about you. 

Nor about your company or your race. 

And how can you compare, excuse me? 

What does it have to do with you placing one race higher than the other? 

You compared racism against black people with racism against white people. 

How about learning more about history? 

KingRedd
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

We're not telling you what to do, just offering up an opinion and saying how our culture looks at the word. Of course we know there's a racist connotation when some people say it but it's not all of us. Most of us don't use it like this.

It would depend what "gay related" saying it was or any other kind of discrimination. But that's irrelevant anyway since such references would not be on something aimed at children. But "monkey" is a child-friendly term that can mean something completely innocent, so that's different. Of course we know black people were (and still can) get called monkeys. We may not be taught it in history class but we learn it socially. We're not stupid. We are also aware that words can have dual meanings, both positive and negative and context matters.

If y’all know this then why are there so many people in this thread claiming they had no clue monkey was offensive to black people? You may know but clearly others do not. 

I respect you a lot, but what I’m not going to do today is defend why putting a black kid in a monkey hoodie can be seen as problematic. Especially in 2018 where everything is called out if it’s near problematic. White people cant tell black people what is racist and what is not and you giving an “opinion” is more so saying, “why are you mad? You can’t be mad at this.” 

At the end of the day they apologized, however, I’m not going to be told what is and isn’t racist by any white person. I’m sorry can’t do it, won’t do it, not today not ever lol. So no point in even quoting me.

May I Read You? 😎

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived