Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you paying for your streaming ?

OBEY

Are you paying your streaming subscription  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Are you paying your streaming subscription?

• Yes, I use Spotify premium/Apple Music/Tidal/Others
    • No, I use Spotify-free/other free streaming
    • I don't use streaming services

Featured Posts

43 minutes ago, PartySick said:

What :giveup:

I'm going back to school soon so this is good to know :lolly:

OT: Yeah, I have Spotify premium and I subscribed to Amazon music for my grandmother's Alexa. They had that "three months of serve for 99 cents" sale which was perfect timing tbh :poot:

When I graduate I'm gonna be depressed that I'll have to pay the full price for Spotify and Amazon Prime :giveup:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sailor

I would be in hell if I had to relay on streaming services for my music. Unless it's Gaga, you can't find any good stuff. :triggered:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

PartySick
27 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

150 streams = 1 song sale, no?

1500 streams = 1 album sale

It should be sth like 300streams = 1 sale tho :madge:

Imo streams shouldn't equal sales at all unless they're coming from paid subscribers :poot:

Free listening just doesn't seem like a tangible thing to me...if that makes sense :huh: 'Cause the consumer isn't paying for the music, the ad companies are compensating the streaming provider in order to have ads plopped before a video or between songs.

Spoiler

Definitely not just saying that 'cause that'd put Gaga way higher up on the charts than she is now or anything :poot:

I've been up for like three days straight, I hope I'm making sense :poot:

🖤

codymonster

I pay for Apple Music every month, and also buy the albums of artists I like. I really believe it’s important to support the artist.

Haroon

I just buy albums from iTunes and illegally download singles most of the time :emma: I also watch some stuff on YouTube but that’s only for some cool music videos now and then but not often at all :laughga: 

I’ve been considering Apple Music lately, can someone tell me if it’s worth it and what I’d be gaining with it and what I’d be losing please? :confused: 

The Child

No I don’t use steaming services. :selena:

It’s kinda odd but I pay for Netflix which is for streaming movies & tv series but I don’t pay to listen to music. Isn’t that weird? :poot:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Imo streams shouldn't equal sales at all unless they're coming from paid subscribers :poot:

Free listening just doesn't seem like a tangible thing to me...if that makes sense :huh: 'Cause the consumer isn't paying for the music, the ad companies are compensating the streaming provider in order to have ads plopped before a video or between songs.

Reveal hidden contents

Definitely not just saying that 'cause that'd put Gaga way higher up on the charts than she is now or anything :poot:

I've been up for like three days straight, I hope I'm making sense :poot:

I get what you mean but the hot 100 tracks POPULAR tracks aka the music the most people are listening. That's why youtube is factored in and so are free streams: even if people aren't paying, they're listening and the song is popular :O 

54 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I just buy albums from iTunes and illegally download singles most of the time :emma: I also watch some stuff on YouTube but that’s only for some cool music videos now and then but not often at all :laughga: 

I’ve been considering Apple Music lately, can someone tell me if it’s worth it and what I’d be gaining with it and what I’d be losing please? :confused: 

Well me I'm using Apple Music because Spotify doesn't offer the student discount in Quebec :triggered:

its just way more convenient. with Apple Music also your iTunes purchases are there with your streaming music which isn't the case with Spotify ! Spotify is like better for playlists and stuff but I dont very listen to pre made playlists anyway !

JevyDuty

I pay for Spotify.

I hope Joanne benefits from this change on the BB200. She still has to beat Born This Way.

7 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Yes, been paying for spotify for years. 

Spotify premium is cheap and it's everything, offline music makes my life complete

Black Jesus †

Archived