đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

America's Next Top Model Cycle 24

tomsches

Featured Posts

tomsches

tyra-banks-antm-750x375.jpg

The twenty-fourth cycle of America's Next Top Model is scheduled to premiere on January 9, 2018 and is the second season to air on VH1. Continuing from cycle 23, this cycle features an all-female cast. However, in a first for the series, the maximum age limit was removed, allowing contestants of all ages to enter the contest.

Top Model franchise creator Tyra Banks will return as host after being replaced for one cycle by singer Rita Ora. The judging panel, consisting of model Ashley Graham, Paper magazine chief creative officer Drew Elliott, and celebrity stylist Law Roach, remains otherwise unchanged.

antm_group_digital_flat_14.jpg

Let's discuss this cult show

y6G6w.gif

tomsches

I mean I'm glad Tyra is back, but the rest of the judges....? I guess the plus size model is ok, but the other 2 guys are just so cringe-worthy. It feels like they're trying to recreate RPDR's judging panel.

Pierre

They look like instagram famous people, not models. Only ones that look like models are the black girl with short hair in the center and the blonde with yellow shoes far right.

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

AnnTakamaki

the 2 male judges still here ? :madge: i wish it focus more on high fashion & modeling like cycle 15 & 16 but look like that never gonna happen since Tyra thinks these jumping trend instagram, social media stuff gonna work :awkney:

DiscoHeaven23

I honestly got re-interested in the show when she did girls AND guys 

Bring it back

Lizzie Jacobson

They really need to bring back the Jay’s and get rid of their store bought versions of them

tomsches

i'm so glad, Tyra is back! So far I think I'm going to root for the bald girl and Coura. I'm a bit disappointed because when they announced that there was not going to be any age limit, I was expecting 50-60 year old women participating. That would have been an interesting twist. Most girls are below 30 anyway and look like 20.

tomsches

PS: 

"I started modelling when I was 15 years old and your are #15"

Get over yourself Tyra...

• 2 weeks later...
tomsches

God, I LIVED for the drama at the beginning. It was giving me 2007-Reality TV-vibes.

As to the TY-overs, I only really love Rio and Liz. I mean. Overall my favourites are: Coura (even though she has yet to blow me away in a picture), Jeana & Liz. I wish I could root for Liberty, but I can't at her constantly bragging about having voted for Trump.

I am glad Ivana was sent home. I feel like she was only there, because they needed another plus size model. But in fact she has been doing poorly throughout the competition and is not giving me model. 

There are still so many girls that I just don't notice, because they are boring, even after the makeover. 

I'm excited about the drama coming up in the next episode.

Archived