💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your favorite Britney single this decade?

brit4ever

Which Britney single this decade you like the most?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which Britney single this decade you like the most?

Featured Posts

brit4ever

Hold It Against Me: Her first single this decade, an instant hit, her 4th and last solo #1 on Billboard Hot 100. That song is credited for making dubstep mainstream.

Till The World Ends: Although not a #1 hit, it is still Britney's biggest solo hit this decade. The written by Kesha song is deffinetly a highlight on Femme Fatale and in Britney's discography. We love a #3 hit. :lolly: 

I Wanna Go:  A cute bop, went to #7 on The Hot 100 and made Femme Fatale the only Britney album to score 3 top 10 hits on Billboard. It was also Britney's biggest radio hit since Baby One More Time and it's video is the most watched from the FF era. Slay. :firega: 

Criminal: The last single from the Femme Fatale era. It did worse than the previous singles, but it was something different for Britney. The video is realy dope and Criminal is my favorite song on Femme Fatale. :diane: 

S&M Remix:  Britney's last #1 song on Billboard(for now :selena:). S&M was doing good alone, but it was stuck at #2 and the remix with Britney gave it the boost to reach #1. Britney sounds strange on it(a bit nasal), but it's still a good feature. :lolly: They also performed it together at the 2011 BBMAs and when Britney appears on the scene(2:11) still gives me goosebumps :giveup: 

Scream&Shout: Britney's biggest hit this decade and the biggest one since Toxic. The futuristic collab with will.i.am unfortunately later brought us Baracuda Josephine, but the song was lit when it was released and deffinetly helped Britney's relevance to an extent:

Ooh La La: It was a cute bubble-gum pop song by Britney, although it underperformed in Europe and in the Americas it was kind of a hit in Asia(#1 in South Korea and top 10 in Japan). It was nice to see Britney being involved in movies and etc., the song is not her best but it's ok.

Work Bitch: Britney's last hit this decade. The song aged well and today it's considered one of Britney's trademark songs, "You better work, bitch!!" is kind of an iconic phrase and the song is a fitness anthem, they play it at the gyms realy often. The video slays, Britney was amazing in it, served visuals, attitude, props, dancing, looks, everything. It had a great potential of becoming a realy big hit, but it was wasted because she never promoted it and necer performed it live unfortunately. It is also one of the 3 good songs on Bangwadesh Juanita. :poot: 

Perfume: Well :poot: ...... It was a single.... :poot: Let's pretend it wasn't...... :poot: 

Pretty Girls: It is an ok song, deffinetly not the best one. It was a cheap attempt for both Iggy and Britney to score a hit and it could've worked if the song was released 6 months earlier, but by May 2015 Iggy was already over. The video is cringy half of the time.

Tom's Diner: She featured on Georgio Moroder's 2015 album. The song was eventualy released as a single. It received no single treatment though, it doesn't even have a video, but it's a nice song and Britney served it justice.

Make Me: It was yet another Britney song killed by bad menagement and poor decissions. Make was set to be a hit, people liked it, it reached #17 with no promo whatsoever and the song was stable in the 30s, but the MV fiasco killed it and killed the Glory era as well. The messy promo didn't helped it a lot as well. I'm still sad how things turned out, but the song is a masterpiece. :cryga: 

Slumber Party: A flawless song with a flawless video, ruined by team B again...... :neyde: When the MV was released there realy was a hype, the first week it even received more views than Shakira's Chantaje, the AMAs were the same month and she could've payed Spotify and radios to play it, but well...... :neyde: Still an amazing song and single, it deserved better. :cryga: 

So wich Britney single this decade you like the most and think it was a good decision to be chosen as a single?

I couldn't add all singles in the poll, so I left only those I told people would vote for the most. :gaycat: If your fave is not included feel free to answer in the comments. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet
Just now, brit4ever said:

Edit: Omg the title..... :poot: I don't know how to edit it :saladga:  Oops :gaycat: 

I AM ****ING TRIGGERED.. PERFUME IS HER BEST POP SONG SINCE 2014...

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

brit4ever
Just now, Piece of Me said:

I AM ****ING TRIGGERED.. PERFUME IS HER BEST POP SONG SINCE 2014...

You may like it and that's ok for me, but "I'm gonna mark my territory"........ :poot:  Also the fact that Sia made her sing like her and I don't like Sia's voice and technique. I'm not even gonna mention the scrapped video and the floppage of this song. I'm glas that someone likes it though. :) 

Trepadation
15 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Hold It Against Me: Her first single this decade, an instant hit, her 4th and last solo #1 on Billboard Hot 100. That song is credited for making dubstep mainstream

But that's not dubst-

Britney's influence works in mysterious ways :madge:

brit4ever
1 minute ago, Trepadation said:

But that's not dubst-

Britney's influence works in mysterious ways :madge:

It is dubstep. Britney the trendsetting queen. :firega: 

brit4ever
1 minute ago, Sebs said:

probably Work Bitch. i still wonder how it could ever flopped. i blame it on the heterosexuals.

It was never performed live and she never payola-ed it, or promoted it in any kind of way. The song was left to rot and her team was busy with ****ing Vegas. :madge: 

Lucas

Til The World Ends > Slumber Party > Hold It Against Me > Work Bitch > I Wanna Go > Make Me > Scream & Shour > Criminal > S&M remix > Ooh Lala

ZephyrInTheSky

I voted for TTWE but both HIAM and TTWE equally. Then probably Make Me. :lolly:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

8 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I sincerely hope that nobody's gonna vote for Oh la la :pray:

giphy.gif

PerfectCure

Till The World Ends remains THAT song. :lolly:

Britney's team needs to get it together the next era. :gum:

Archived