💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New Year's Wish for ur Faves

Vodka

Featured Posts

So i know that's been a week since New Years, and I'm pretty sure that we've already had our fair share of experiences, and wishes and hopes made on New Year's and acted on them I'm sure, but. This thread is something for our favorite pop stars. What do you hope their careers will be like this year? I mean, of course we hope they flourish and expand this year, that we get to see their artistry reach and impact more and more people but. Let's get to specific ways how they can get there. 

mariah-carey-new-years-eve-performance-2

Not necessarily towards what we want as fans, but what we realistically think and hope would better their legacies as artists, singers, and just in general.

Like, I hope that for Gaga, she'll continue to really get to do with what she really wants with her music, in her own way. Mariah, I hope that her new management really takes her seriously and continues to guide her towards a new album, something similar to like Memoirs in comeback, of course better (and that she has her tea). I hope Lana's 'Get Free' remains free, and that she gets to release her 25 unreleased tracks' record, and that she continues to make socially present encapsulated music that stays true to herself. That's all for now atm

So what do you hope ur faves reach closer for this year?

Itf1n3M.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

shame

i wish upon a star that Gaga continues to garner general acclaim and that the gp continues recognizing her talent and creativity, that christian be treating her right, and that fibromyalgia rots in hell until a proper cure is found. and also that she snatches all the gold this awards season. amen 

angels forever, forever angels

Irrelevant

I wish a new wave of iconic artists come

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

DaftFameMonster
7 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I wish a new wave of iconic artists come

This. I would love a new Prince, Bowie or MJ. MALE artists not afraid to push boundaries. We've been lacking. 

DaftFameMonster

As for my faves, Daft Punk need to release an album I hate them they just vanish for years. Gaga I just hope stays true to herself and puts out awesome content while gathering acclaim because she's a true legend. I would like Kesha to win her first Grammy! And for Gaga to take one home this year too. <3 xoxo

Archived