Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Golden Globes pays tribute to rumoured rapist Kirk Douglas

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

During Sunday night’s telecast of the Golden Globes, the awards show took a moment to pay tribute to movie legend Kirk Douglas.

However, Twitter took issue with the moment. Not necessarily because it was difficult to understand the actor’s speech, but because Douglas is rumored to have raped actress Natalie Wood.

Source: https://www.mediaite.com/online/twitter-calls-out-golden-globes-for-honoring-kirk-douglas-accused-of-raping-natalie-wood-not-a-good-look/

DS_Ei0dXkAEDhNF.jpg

In case you didn't know, Natalie Wood is the little girl in Miracle on 34th Street 

web3-miracle-on-34th-street-20th-century

She went on to have a great acting career, until her mysterious death in 1981. Many think she was murdered.

Natalie_Wood_2_Allan_Warren.jpg

codymonster

Rumoured to have raped. If there’s no actual proof he did it, you can’t expect people to completely reject him.

Micheal Jackson was a rumoured pedophile, but he still has awards named after him and is STILL celebrated for his art. Rumours are rumours until proven true.

These people on Twitter need to chill the **** out. Some people on that site just are looking for a reason to attack someone or expose someone. It’s a hot mess. People need to get more constructive and positive hobbies :laughga:

Florian

Change that tacky title omg :awkney: 

As stated by the article "Douglas is rumored to have raped actress Natalie Wood."

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, codymonster said:

Rumoured to have raped. If there’s no actual proof he did it, you can’t expect people to completely reject him.

Micheal Jackson was a rumoured pedophile, but he still has awards named after him and is STILL celebrated for his art. Rumours are rumours until proven true.

1 minute ago, Florian said:

Change that tacky title omg :awkney: 

As stated by the article "Douglas is rumored to have raped actress Natalie Wood."

wow. amazed how quick you guys are to discredit a woman's words. 

May your words live on forever on the internet.

Florian
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

How about you calm yo ass and don't twist my word ? :oprah: 

I discredited nothing, you just don't call someone a rapist or pedophile until the justice said so. You add alleged or rumored, that's how simple it is.

I'm so done with this so called "woke" twitter era, don't call me out unless you have something relevant to say.

codymonster
8 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

What woman’s words am I discrediting?? :cryga: He was never charged or even publicly accused :laughga: It literally was just a rumour floating around..

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Florian said:

I discredited nothing, you just don't call someone a rapist or pedophile until the justice said so.

rs_500x281-160419125756-countessluann.gi

Evan Peters

aren't you the same person who implied that carrie underwood wanting to hide her injured face was bc her husband was 'maybe' beating her? lol

anyways, is there actual receipts or it this just a rumor spread through hollywood? bc him being a sexist doesn't mean he raped a 14 year old, it just makes him an asshole + still makes the golden globes look like idiots 

emma roberts is an abuser

Economy
10 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Were just saying we dont know no one accuse her of lying

but u cannot treat ppl differently or even worse take legal action without proof. 

Thats a very slipery slope to go down

now this is golden globe not a court case but still

Florian
Just now, Evan Peters said:

aren't you the same person who implied that carrie underwood wanting to hide her injured face was bc her husband was 'maybe' beating her? lol

anyways, is there actual receipts or it this just a rumor spread through hollywood? bc him being a sexist doesn't mean he raped a 14 year old, it just makes him an asshole + still makes the golden globes look like idiots 

Oh please don't say that !!!

You'll be soon accused of discrediting a woman's word :ohno: 

RadioIsOurs

Someone you stan accused as a rapist:

Omg i hope this isn't true where's the proof?

Some crusty old guy you don't even know accused as a rapist:

RAPIST ROT IN HELL!!1!

:neyde:

Archived