Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Golden Globes pays tribute to rumoured rapist Kirk Douglas

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

pedrohemg

You're the one the other day were saying Meryl knew about Harvey, right? You were so sure about it even if you never said a simple hello to Meryl in person. Don't be this kinda person. Don't judge people so easily like that. You wound't like people acting the same way with you.

Yuuri
21 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

wow. amazed how quick you guys are to discredit a woman's words. 

May your words live on forever on the internet.

As much as we should believe people that say that, many people unfortunately cry rape just to gain money and to ruin the accused's reputation™ (Taylor Alison Swift Music).

22 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Thats why investigations are made, and thats why we have systems, this idea that victims (not just women) should be believed immediately, without hesitation, is very dangerous. I literally have a friend in jail because his exgf called him over for a onenight stand "to remember old times", and she called the cops right after he left, with his semen still inside of her, as evidence of rape.

Thats why we need a process, its not just about "believing".

VictoriaWinters

The amount of rape apologists on this thread makes me sick.. I really expected better from Gaga's fanbase. 

Xoxo, Victoria

SKANK
3 minutes ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

The amount of rape apologists on this thread makes me sick.. I really expected better from Gaga's fanbase. 

I've received official warnings for discussing this in the past, so I will just leave it at this; if there is any fan base who is conflicted about the issue of rape, it is not surprising that it is the fan base dedicated to an artist who went from propping up the fading careers of two "alleged" rapists, to profiting off of an anti-rape anthem, in the space of only a couple years.

Try not to let the opinions of strangers online make you sick...

Evan Peters
50 minutes ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

literally nobody is being a rape apologist :rip:  people asked where they heard this info from and all that's provided is a tweet from someone saying he raped a 14 year with the apparent connection being the fact that he's a sexist pig. all for calling out men/women who rape but at this point you can accuse any old crusty guy of rape in hollywood regardless of there being actual evidence. ya'll really need to learn the difference between harvey and then some account on twitter writing a tweet with their limited word count. 

anyways, the golden globes are dumb regardless since he's sexist. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Florian
54 minutes ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

Rape apologists? Where? :oprah: 

Did anybody say the poor girl wasn't raped? No. Read again.

We just say you shouldn't call someone a rapist until it's proven. What is hard in adding the word "rumored" or "alleged" ? Please tell me.

That J
6 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

In all kindness, what IF a man didn't do what a woman is saying he did?  What IF he's innocent?   Im sorry but I am getting tired of the attack on men.  Rape is never good...no. But sex can be a two way street.  Just sayin. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived