💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could Gaga Do All Stadiums in N. America Next Tour?

WildAmerican

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

Should Gaga do all stadiums (baseball or football fields) next N American tour? She had absolutely no trouble doing any of the JWT stadiums in terms of selling out (she could've added a second Chicago show or have done Soldier Field), and if they're all stadiums, then they could actually make the stage for it, instead of transporting the arena stage. Plus she could do fewer shows, (which is good for her health) and earn so much more. Probably like 20-22 would suffice! 

I think if she remains somewhat successful next era, it's a real possibility in the US and Canada.

I saw Gaga at a stadium and it was unbelievable. Really hope she does more next pop tour! 

Pop Music

I think gaga should have started doing stadiums in the U.S for the Monster Ball Tour. For example she came to Chicago 5 times throughout both 1.0 and 2.0. She should have done 2 shows a couple months apart at Soldier Field which holds 60,000 people each and I think there is no doubt she would have sold them out in good time. Not instantly but eventually. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Poissonche

No because if she does that, she probably won't come as close to me, diminishing my chances to see her :selena: I already missed everything before the artRAVE, I'm determined to see every tour :selena:

WildAmerican
3 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

No because if she does that, she probably won't come as close to me, diminishing my chances to see her :selena: I already missed everything before the artRAVE, I'm determined to see every tour :selena:

Haha they don't care about that. They care about maximizing profit, and if it looks like she'd be able to sell out all stadiums in the US in 2019, 2020, then you better believe they'll do it.

Poissonche
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

Haha they don't care about that. They care about maximizing profit, and if it looks like she'd be able to sell out all stadiums in the US in 2019, 2020, then you better believe they'll do it.

But I can't go to Toronto :selena:

actually I know myself... I'm probably gonna get my gay ass to Toronto if that's the closest she comes :selena:. And buy my ticket the day before :selena:

VictoriaWinters

I really hope not... arena shows are so much more intimate. Stadium shows take away all the personal feelings you get of being close to your fav. I prefer even smaller venues for the feel, vibes, and intimacy (I'll forever be so jealous of those who went to the Dive Bar shows) but since she needs to play bigger venues hopefully she sticks to arenas.

Xoxo, Victoria

rumours
1 minute ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

I really hope not... arena shows are so much more intimate. Stadium shows take away all the personal feelings you get of being close to your fav. I prefer even smaller venues for the feel, vibes, and intimacy (I'll forever be so jealous of those who went to the Dive Bar shows) but since she needs to play bigger venues hopefully she sticks to arenas.

tenor.gif?itemid=9530755

Totally agree. A smaller venue is so much more enjoyable. 

WildAmerican

As I said, they care about maximizing profit, and if it looks like she'd be able to sell out all stadiums in the US in 2019, 2020, then it doesn't matter what you specifically want: she'd do more and maybe all stadiums.

sipthistea

I like that there's a mix between Arenas and Stadiums.

Sometimes it happens that due to the massive size of the stadium, the artist gets lost from the viewer perspective and not everyone is able to see the show the same way the would in an arena.

Quality x Quantity I guess. That's why I love that Gaga also had a Dive Bar Tour, which is the total opposite of a Stadium show. You get different options to see her. And now we'll have a chance to see her in a total different show in Las Vegas. 

ElectricAlley

I’m really excited to see gaga in Vegas because the theatre seems like it will be a more intimate experience. With that being said, I’m not really here for a stadium tour. The gross would be fun to follow but my state doesn’t have a big stadium, so she’d probably skip right over us. 

VictoriaWinters
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

I like that there's a mix between Arenas and Stadiums.

Sometimes it happens that due to the massive size of the stadium, the artist gets lost from the viewer perspective and not everyone is able to see the show the same way the would in an arena.

Quality x Quantity I guess. That's why I love that Gaga also had a Dive Bar Tour, which is the total opposite of a Stadium show. You get different options to see her. And now we'll have a chance to see her in a total different show in Las Vegas. 

Even though I'm still a bit conflicted on the Vegas residency, I can't wait to see her! It should feel pretty intimate in that type of venue.

Xoxo, Victoria

Archived