Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I need K-POP music / band suggestions

Fascination

Featured Posts

Fascination

So I want to get into K-pop since I’ve been interested in it but I need some suggestions. Can people like, send me suggestions? Bands, albums, songs, et cetera. I would really appreciate it :)

Bigbang and the solo works of their members. They don’t give typical K-pop vibes, they are so unique. You feel like they are really into the music in live shows, it has that Gaga-ish spontaneous in it.

see if you can spot me in the audience in the last one?

and this duet version of Eyes Nose Lips of Taeyang and a contestant gives me life.

Fascination
9 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Bts, wonder girls, girls generation, 2ne1

2 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

BTS

Red velvet 

Exo

Winner

I wanted to get into BTS and I liked a few of their songs but someone kinda judged me and said their fans are really toxic. I don’t understand what they are saying in the songs but their voices and songs sound so good? :triggered:

donutellha
32 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

I wanted to get into BTS and I liked a few of their songs but someone kinda judged me and said their fans are really toxic. I don’t understand what they are saying in the songs but their voices and songs sound so good? :triggered:

LOL mess don't let them discourage you, they're probably equal to 2010 gaga stans. for every extreme fan there's thousands of casual ones :sis: 

Here's a lit ass guide to the kpop CLASSICS, ya Just Dance's and Hot n Cold's of Kpop, so ya know wtf is happening when some group is covering a song. 

and for BTS, or any group in general, I'd suggest you to see these "unhelpful guide to __(group)___ videos". they ARE mostly memes, but they give you good descriptions of members and the music and certain eras. they're HELLA helpful if you wanna get into a group you don't know!

Also keep in mind before they blew up in the kpop community (pre American award show stuff), they did rap music as they were underground artists before joining Big Hit (their management company), and now they are doing much more poppy/experimental material, so don't be surprised to see a strange shift in music genre throughout era's. 

here's the best BTS one that got me into them LOL

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

donutellha

and for discovering new artists, it's just like every other genre! Don't be afraid to look around the comment section for suggestions, browse new videos, and everything under the sun!

feel free to browse a lot of beginner's guides to the classics, since there's so much to cover and i'm definitely not educated enough to lead ya LOL  

For my personal faves, I love BTS (you should DEFINITELY check out #Outcast on twitter, it's a horror story with them happening right now and it's a large fan thing), KARD, Red Velvet, LOONA, and so much more!!!!

I'd rather not clog up your thread, so if ya have any questions feel free to ask! :sis: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

domixwodix

No, stay on the good side

go stream the cure

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

to add to this already heavy thread ( :awkney: ):

and the best K-Pop song I have ever heard, seriously, a BANGER

❤ x ❤

Trepadation

Also kiss - because i am a girl aka the saddest mv ever

Archived