💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Both Weekends of Coachella Completely Sold Out in Under an Hour

Gay

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Foster said:

This article is completely untrue. GA tickets were available almost a full 24 hours after going on sale. This was the slowest Coachella has sold out in since going to two weekends. 

Why would the lie about this? Lol It’s not like this is the first time The Desert Sun reports about Coachella. They’ve been doing this for years :neyde: 

Henri Bardot

Imagine that Los Ángeles Azules were performing the same day as Beyoncé. 

Heaven right there.

pooiota

Inferno
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

beyonce outsold, stay pressed :triggered:

Im not pressed and I dont hate her. I just think if they're going to pump up the drama its because they always have to make her look good.

This was Coachellas absolute worst lineup in its history though. Thats not even arguable. Beyonce or not. Everyone thinks so. The only people that continue to go are lames and rich lames.

LordEnigma
3 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Im not pressed and I dont hate her. I just think if they're going to pump up the drama its because they always have to make her look good.

This was Coachellas absolute worst lineup in its history though. Thats not even arguable. Beyonce or not. Everyone thinks so. The only people that continue to go are lames and rich lames.

EVERYONE - ok :ladyhaha:

Let others enjoy and move on.

Inferno
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

EVERYONE - ok :ladyhaha:

Let others enjoy and move on.

honestly yeah.

coachella was perverted long ago but this was the first year where they didnt even try. its just purely corporate.

LordEnigma
Just now, Inferno said:

honestly yeah.

coachella was perverted long ago but this was the first year where they didnt even try. its just purely corporate.

Alright :stalkga: whatever you say.

Inferno
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

Alright :stalkga: whatever you say.

Its not really arguable? I dont think anyone can say coachella is what its supposed to be anymore.

Archived