Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana being sued by Radiohead

youandi

Featured Posts

Killa

Well the song is ridiculariously similar, the hell it wasn't inspired. I kinda understand, if there wasn't creep as a base this song wouldnt exist

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17

I love you Lana, but this song is almost identical to Creep. Anyways I hope they don't find your ass guilty. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

They said themselves that they don't even like Creep so I don't know why they are so bothered :awkney: They are similar but they definitely shouldn't be asking for 100%, 40 was quite generous honestly :triggered:

30 minutes ago, Killa said:

Well the song is ridiculariously similar, the hell it wasn't inspired. I kinda understand, if there wasn't creep as a base this song wouldnt exist

23 minutes ago, AyaKara said:

I can think of way more songs that sound like Creep than Get Free.

21 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

I love you Lana, but this song is almost identical to Creep. Anyways I hope they don't find your ass guilty. 

Well you all should thank Albert Hammond because creep it's a rip off of his song The Air That I Breath...they went to court Albert won and that's enough prove for everyone saying creep it's an original song and now Radiohead want to sue someone else for the song they've been sued :ladyhaha: mess

Edit: I took the time to find this tea

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

alextruper17
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Well you all should thank Albert Hammond because creep it's a rip off of his song The Air That I Breath...they went to court Albert won and that's enough prove for everyone saying creep it's an original song and now Radiohead want to sue someone else for the song they've been sued :ladyhaha: mess

And why did they sue? :ladyhaha:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

VictoriaWinters

They sound self absorbed and desperate for attention.

She offered them 40% to be nice and they have the nerve to ask for 100%. They really want every penny she makes on this beautiful song that means a lot to her, all because like ten seconds of it sound a bit similar to their song, which they were sued by The Hollies for. The hypocrisy is strong. 

What makes me sad about this is how much Get Free meant to her. Lust for Life is her most hopeful album yet. There were even happier tracks she wrote for it, but said she just wasn't ready for yet. I imagine Get Free at the end of the album was the turning point ("Out of the black, into the blue"). I also wonder if this is why it isn't on the setlist for her tour. :giveup:

Xoxo, Victoria

littlepotter

lmaoo they had no idea the amount of backlash lana's fans would get them in

chaeri pls

2 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

And why did they sue? :ladyhaha:

OMG if that's true Radiohead is such a mess and that proves they only want money and some fame. I mean, they're iconic in music, but nowadays they're like... forgotten.

That I don't know and I can't understand it:selena:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Cssomeone
1 hour ago, Solitaiire said:

How hypocritical when you couldn't comment your original comment without insulting lana in the last sentence. Nice try sweaty!

I didn't insult her, I just said the truth :ladyhaha: Deal with it. By the way, funny how you changed your manners after I called you out :lolga:

1 hour ago, maxmore said:

you hate anyone under 21? :) what happened to you? 

It's a joke :laughga: I am a teacher. I have to deal with kids and teenagers everyday. It was just a hyperbole about childish behavior.

1 hour ago, Chrastapher said:

a3c.jpg

57 minutes ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Well, that's a pretentious generalization if I've ever heard one. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were under 21 as well.

For the record, Get Free is very deep song with a beautiful message about overcoming mental illness. And while I have a lot of respect for Radiohead's musical achievements and Creep is iconic, Get Free is the better of the two songs.

Musical intergrity typically doesn't include trying to obtain 100% of the credit when you don't deserve it.

You are critizing my comment (or rather joke) about age, by using it yourself. That's clever. Dear, it doesn't matter if the song is about Jesus, about trash, mental illness, whatsoever, IF SHE STOLE, SHE HAS TO PAY. Let just see how the case goes 😉

TEMPLE

It’s so ridiculous, especially when they COPIED The Hollies and got successfully sued for it - it just seems like bullying on their behalf, especially as it’s been going on for months behind the scenes now. They have a similar melody for one small section of the song, which is NOTHING. Radiohead’s team are sounding morinic asking for 100% tbh. If Lana was offering then 40% then it’s 40% that’s would have gone straight to The Hollies anyway (as that’s what Radiohead owe them). Whenever Lana’s sampled she’s always credited the right people, so it’s moronic to think she’d do otherwise now. 

ItsTommyBitch

But Radiohead was sued for "Creep" and lost that lawsuit a long ass time ago. Don't they understand how shitty it can be to be accused of something :air: 

The chord progression is truly not something they came up with at all, its not even that uncommon, like jesus...

This is a mess and a half and they should be ashamed for asking for 100% :smh: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Cassidyfal

Go on a piano. Use one of the main 12 scales to create a basic 4:4 chording for a song... you will see that it is really difficult to come up with something that doesn't sound/(remind your of) a pre-existing song. 

Archived