Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Cringey Katy Perry Lyrics

Shav33l

Featured Posts

Frankenztein

"I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf" - Ur So Gay. 

The worst thing she's ever written hands down.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

“Like roulette, o-o
Wanna close my eyes and roll it, with you”

Who thought of this rhyme, a 3 year old?:bon:

I mean tbh it's really not that bad IMO like out of all her cringey lyrics this really is not that bad :air: 

StrawberryBlond

"You walk around like you're oh so debonair, you pull em down and there's really nothing there."

"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?"

"Now we're talking astrology, getting our nails did all Japanesy, day drinking at the Wild Cat, sucking real bad at Mariah Carey-oke."

"So, let me get you in your birthday suit, it's time to break out the big balloons."

"Could you go down with me to the mat? Could we get back up and eventually laugh?"

"So comfortable, we're living in a bubble, bubble, so comfortable we cannot see the trouble, trouble."

"A big, beautiful brain with a pretty face."

"Marilyn Monroe in a monster truck."

"I ain't got no strings, ain't no one's little puppet, I got my own cha-ching in my chubby little wallet."

"Cause I'm all that you want, boy, all that you can have, boy, got me spread like a buffet."

"So you want some more, well I'm open 24."

"A tiger don't lose no sleep, don't need opinions from a shellfish or a sheep."

"Your words are like Chinese water torture, and there's no finish line, always one more corner, they slither like a centipede, why do you keep me at the end of a rope that keeps getting shorter?"

"You got patina, ain't so green, nah, you earned this spot, got your receipts, yeah, funny, gotta add addendums to your dreams."

I don't even know what say about that last one. I think one of Katy's biggest flaws is that she thinks throwing in an occasional big word, weird phrasing or an obscure reference makes her songs intelligent. It kinda does the opposite as she has no command over what she's actually saying or seems to have much idea of what it means herself.

Archived