question

What will Gaga perform at the Grammys?

flopmatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne97

I think she will performe million reasons, BUT she should invite Florence and performe Hey Girl  for the first time !! It would be epic 😍 !!!

Why can’t she perform a huge medley like BeyoncĂ© with Lemonade songs at the VMAs?

Also the people saying she has to perform Million Reasons or something Joanne related because of the nominations seem to be forgetting that the night she won Best Pop Vocal album for The Fame Monster, she debuted the single Born This Way.

• 3 weeks later...
mezzanine
On 7/1/2018 at 4:08 PM, JohnWayne97 said:

I think she will performe million reasons, BUT she should invite Florence and performe Hey Girl  for the first time !! It would be epic 😍 !!!

I'm LIVING for this

I really miss how she used to do performances like this one........

I remember not being able to sleep thinking on what would she do, and then to wake up with 4 hour sleeps going straight to the computer to get my wig carbonized by a total slaying performance impeccable both in voice and dancing skills

monster4life231

I think Dancing In Circles. :P Although I would like to see Joanne.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

nswain1110

I'd like to see her do a really emotional, acoustic version of Joanne - I don't want their to be a dry eye in the house, or any house. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

mezzanine

*gaga*

i'm sure there is somebody that is here tonight wondering who joanne is,,,, that's ok there's a lot of...........

*audience*

:saladga:

Archived