Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

FIRST PICS: Drag Race Spin Off in Thailand

Noah

Featured Posts

Workroom:

Runway:

'Hello, Hello, Hello' Door

The Thailand Spin off will be the first realized one. Following will be: Brazil (confirmed and filming), UK (rights have been sold, Michelle apparently talked to iTV during Drag World? not much information of future, possibility of the project happening) Germany (rights have been sold in 2013 to a production company that never did anything successfully in terms of reality Television).

What are your thoughts?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

RadioIsOurs

YAASS Thailand is absolutely a great place for this, especially since they are so renowned for their so called 'ladyboys'. :diane:

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

Brazil (confirmed and filming), UK (rights have been sold, Michelle apparently talked to iTV during Drag World? not much information of future, possibility of the project happening) Germany (rights have been sold in 2013 to a production company that never did anything successfully in terms of reality Television).

Considering Ru hasn't been seen working on the show in Brazil, I doubt it's going ahead right now since Ru said he wishes to present the show. :flop:

Jonathon Ross is trying to get a network currently for the UK edition, however no host will do it. Only suitable person is Lily Savage and they don't like RPDR. 

Germany bought the rights on a whim but don't know what to do with them so it's been put on hold. 

^ Just adding more info.

2 minutes ago, Blake said:

Considering Ru hasn't been seen working on the show in Brazil, I doubt it's going ahead right now since Ru said he wishes to present the show. :flop:

Jonathon Ross is trying to get a network currently for the UK edition, however no host will do it. Only suitable person is Lily Savage and they don't like RPDR. 

Germany bought the rights on a whim but don't know what to do with them so it's been put on hold. 

^ Just adding more info.

The UK thing bothers me so much :( 

The Production Company of the German Version also hasn't updated their companies Website in two years. I think they'll probably either sell the rights or go down with them within the next year. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

AJK273

9958g09.gif

Im happy it's going to area's where they couldn't get people on the American Version.

Now we just need to have a Winners season and A first to go home season and I'll be happy... For now :hor:

Spoiler

But Ru where is the Australian Version hosted by Courtney Act 

IrfctIz.gif

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

ShockPop
39 minutes ago, Blake said:

^ Just adding more info.

Paul ogrady is too busy anyway.

I think they should go and ask Courtney Act after her stint on CBB raises her profile here.

Or, You know, introduce the UK to willam haha 

bloody g

Green with pink??? :saladga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Poope MOnster

Predict cast with thai famous drag

gq5tq5FFnIZg_J6Fws6GhXfBVhiOwMN8KO0Vxxbe

Jai SIRA aka Sira MaNdonna ไจ๋ ซีร่า (Madonna impersonator) 

Funfact : Superior Make Up Skills / Madonna Stan / Owner of thai drag wigs brand

https://www.instagram.com/siravariety

https://www.facebook.com/Siravitch

----------------------------------------

Panginaheals ปันปัน

tTYw3PLz-W2kaD8iHO1VtnL_fS-aqDuSPQ5nfGQD

Funfact : Great Performer / Gaga Stan

https://www.instagram.com/panginaheals/

https://www.facebook.com/PanginaHeals/

Archived