💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney's European Tour dates for 2018 are out!(?)

brit4ever

Featured Posts

brit4ever

So I was lurking in Wikipedia and than I found this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britney:_Piece_of_Me#Tour_dates

So someone posted all the dates of her supposed European Tour this summer and everything seams legit, even the european setlist was posted. According to that she is visiting 15 countries and will perform 22 times. I think this is real guys, we will have Britney this summer!!! :lolly: 

11 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

So I was lurking in Wikipedia and than I found this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britney:_Piece_of_Me#Tour_dates

So someone posted all the dates of her supposed European Tour this summer and everything seams legit, even the european setlist was posted. According to that she is visiting 15 countries and will perform 22 times. I think this is real guys, we will have Britney this summer!!! :lolly: 

Literally how would they even know the setlist? Especially literally the same as her Vegas show? False. 

Anyone can edit a Wikipedia page and add dates and a set list. 

brit4ever
7 minutes ago, Blake said:

Literally how would they even know the setlist? Especially literally the same as her Vegas show? False. 

Anyone can edit a Wikipedia page and add dates and a set list. 

5 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Anyone can edit it

Sure, but there is also some information that was confirmed, such as the show in Denmark and those in Ireland. It might have been edited by her team. It's not confirmed so I tagged it as a rumor, but she is touring Europe this summer, just the dates are yet to be confirmed and I think those are the real dates, it sounds too accurate imo. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

I wish it was real... I know she doesnt sing but her discography is flawless, the show is good and she is a legend, i need to see her

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived