Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mandy Moore makes 85k per episode.

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

The paydays for the cast of This Is Us range in terms of star power, with established leads Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia raking in $85,000 per episode, followed by Sterling K. Brown with $75,000 per episode, and Justin Hartley and Chrissy Metz with $40,000 per episode.

http://www.eonline.com/news/875050/top-tv-stars-salaries-revealed-who-makes-900-000-per-episode-and-who-makes-40-000

Those 2 scenes alone deserve 24323423423 Emmys and Golden Globes :cryga:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

sethrb101

Is this good/bad compared to other shows and actors? If it’s good, get that coin :giveup: I love This Is Us

#Gaga2020

FrankGutz
8 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

Is this good/bad compared to other shows and actors? If it’s good, get that coin :giveup: I love This Is Us

idk, i dont see that much tv shows but this one because of the cast, all of them are great tbh, and Sterling K. Brown has been praised a lot for her role there, also Mandy Moore and Chrissy Metz got a nomination last year in the Goldn Globes for best actress, it is a really great show, watch some clips and if you like them u will love the show, its very powerfull emotional wise

Plus, its doing great with Ratings, its one of the top shows or THE TOP show of the NBC

Edit: mess... i guess ure talking about the bling, idk, its the first season so its kinda good, if the show keeps doing this great theyll probably get more $$$

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

At first I came into the thread thinking damn they rippin ha off! but then she's highest of the show lmaoo so must be a good number afterall

Miranda Cosgrove made $180k per episode of iCarly :giveup: but apparently Miley only got $15k an episode for Hannah Montana lmao Disney be stingy

but back on topic :bon: what's the show about? In my mind I always thought it's a gay show but judging by the cast I guess it's not

PunkTheFunk
8 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

The cast of Friends were each paid $1 million per episode

BLACKOUTbritney

With how popular the show is they should all be getting more. Just strike before you sign contacts for the next season, worked for modern family's cast :diane:

FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

At first I came into the thread thinking damn they rippin ha off! but then she's highest of the show lmaoo so must be a good number afterall

Miranda Cosgrove made $180k per episode of iCarly :giveup: but apparently Miley only got $15k an episode for Hannah Montana lmao Disney be stingy

but back on topic :bon: what's the show about? In my mind I always thought it's a gay show but judging by the cast I guess it's not

They're fighting so every main character get the same amount

1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The cast of Friends were each paid $1 million per episode

1 minute ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

With how popular the show is they should all be getting more. Just strike before you sign contacts for the next season, worked for modern family's cast :diane:

ATRL already said the 1m check was only for them last season, the show is still new, its barely on 2nd season and Mandy still on a contract from when the show first started and had no audience. Now that it is a certified hit, the whole cast will be making bank once those contract negotiations begin.

FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

btw, i think they still in the same contract with S02 & S03

sethrb101
16 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

idk, i dont see that much tv shows but this one because of the cast, all of them are great tbh, and Sterling K. Brown has been praised a lot for her role there, also Mandy Moore and Chrissy Metz got a nomination last year in the Goldn Globes for best actress, it is a really great show, watch some clips and if you like them u will love the show, its very powerfull emotional wise

Plus, its doing great with Ratings, its one of the top shows or THE TOP show of the NBC

Edit: mess... i guess ure talking about the bling, idk, its the first season so its kinda good, if the show keeps doing this great theyll probably get more $$$

Before your edit I was like sis I know this stuff :selena: I watch the show

But yeah I meant the bling

#Gaga2020

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, sethrb101 said:

Before your edit I was like sis I know this stuff :selena: I watch the show

But yeah I meant the bling

lavnlvnlanlas sorry!! omg, im not the only one watching This Is US, sis :giveup:

sethrb101
1 minute ago, FrankGutz said:

lavnlvnlanlas sorry!! omg, im not the only one watching This Is US, sis :giveup:

Ugh can we talk about Deja getting taken back by her mom and the new kid Beth and Randall are about to get

And Kevin needing to get it together. Following in his father’s footsteps

AND WHERE IS JACK’S DEATH

:sharon:

#Gaga2020

FrankGutz
19 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

AND WHERE IS JACK’S DEATH

:sharon:

I doubt well see that, i wanna know what happened!!! Maybe that's gonna be the topic for Season 03 :gum:

And i refuse to talk about Kevin smh, like u said he needs to get his **** together smh

Edit:  I still didnt watched the Deja goodbye episode, saw a clip and omg, that was really sad :giveup:   need to dowload that episode :gum:

Delusional

Aren’t the cast of the simpsons paid like 600,000 per episode? I think that’s fair because they voice so many characters. 

However, 85,000 is a lot too! I personally don’t watch the show but I’ve seen it everywhere so who knows, I might end up giving it a watch! 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Archived