💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Cardi B feature on the lead single for AG4?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Ariana Grande has a history of featuring artists on her songs. While she does often get dragged for it, I wouldn't mind if she kept doing it. It can only help the song, so who gives a **** if some pressed pop stans don't like it. 

Anyway, I'd suggest she get Cardi B to feature on the albums lead single, it'd likely really help the songs hit potential since Cardi is doing really well rn. Ariana is already a streaming power house with 2 albums with over 2 billion streams on Spotify, so throwing Cardi B can only help it's potential. 

Does anyone else agree with me?

In the last 6 months Cardi's been on Bodak Yellow, No Limit, Motorsport, Bartier Cardi, Finesse, etc, and her album is coming out this year, so idk.... maybe the 2nd single? lol if that makes a difference

Green Detox
4 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

all I can pray is that she break the 4th album curse

Praying for at least 200k Pure sales in the first week. But i think it would mostly be units because her power is in streams

Anderson123

I don't know but I kind of have the feeling everyone is jumping on the Cardi B bandwagon now. As long as the song is good then sure, but come on, she has like 4 or 5 singles charting right now, by the time she releases her debut album she's going to be overexposed.

vinster13
2 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

Praying for at least 200k Pure sales in the first week. But i think it would mostly be units because her power is in streams

I want that too but it’s honestly a reach

ItsTommyBitch

I don't think so. I just hope AG4 is her magnum opus :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Not lead single cause the lead single what the album is going be and look like. I much prefer second or third single (or not have her at all)

Mychal

vinster13
21 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

How about on the lead single of LG6 :poot:

stop now! hands where I can see them! you’re under arrest!

C1trus

Don't let her be overexposed yet. I'm still enjoying this new face of female rap tbh:diane:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived